Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » May I introduce myself?

Victorian...hmm..that's been awhile. I'll need to refresh my memory on the subject so I could rp properly. I do have one question however that I shall pm you about momentarily.
Elizabeth Hensworth (played by AsiaJonelle) Topic Starter

Hah, alright, I shall be waiting then I suppose. But Victorian is a bit more complex than Medieval and revolves a lot around classes and status for that era.
Elizabeth Hensworth wrote:
Thank you Copper_Dragon, lol. Too many "eths" though for my taste :p

You're welcome. :D
You're lucky I don't actually talk like that for my medieval rps.
Heck, I'm lucky I don't do that. Too many headaches, so little tolerance. For the headaches.

And please, just Lauren (or Copper, I guess!) will suffice. ^^;
*digs sanne's arm back up and begins nomming on it again while waiting for others to wake up*

Copper_Dragon wrote:
Elizabeth Hensworth wrote:
Thank you Copper_Dragon, lol. Too many "eths" though for my taste :p

You're welcome. :D
You're lucky I don't actually talk like that for my medieval rps.
Heck, I'm lucky I don't do that. Too many headaches, so little tolerance. For the headaches.

And please, just Lauren (or Copper, I guess!) will suffice. ^^;

Haha, alright then Lauren :]
But true, I am quite glad you don't speak like that. I just might be scared of you then! :p
Then it would be wise that thou know fear from the deepest part of thine's soul as this one frequents the speaking of yon olde English. Tis a minor habit of mines truly bored soul.

Lance2011 wrote:
Then it would be wise that thou know fear from the deepest part of thine's soul as this one frequents the speaking of yon olde English. Tis a minor habit of mines truly bored soul.

Haha, oh really now? Hmmm..I will have to watch out for you then. You might confused me too much with your..uh.."olde English"

You are on: Forums » Introductions » May I introduce myself?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus