Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Ripples of Ebon (OOC)

Iltheyn Topic Starter

Non-humans are welcome, but if the character is something generically considered antagonistic towards humans they may fall under the demon category. Since its mostly sandbox at this point I'll give you the choice, but generally speaking the 'demons' in this story are only able to come out at night. But if you want a character that is, by example, an orc who can also go out at day that is fine also. I have a headcanon reason as to why this is the case but I don't really want to spill the beans unless it is necessary.

They should fit the mold of what setting there is though. I don't think a sci fi or otherwise non-fantasy character would do very well.

Edit: Yes, we are doing turn based. Or at least loosely so. I'll probably post a reply if someone else doesn't by tomorrow.
Would a creature that helps humans rather than killing them work. More specifically, a Felyne? Look it up if you don't know what a Felyne is.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

A felyne would work, though I imagine the style of the setting to be somewhat different from Monster Hunter (tbh its close enough tho). Really you could have any sort of anthropomorphized character as long as they are fantastical. So yeah, go ahead, get qt.
Ok, thanks.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Ripples of Ebon (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus