Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Child's Desperation (1x1)

Lydrea (played by Freyya)

(This is an RP I'm doing with ChaoticMonkey, Please dont join, thanks!)

Lydrea was now near desperation. She had left her village of Ashr'kon because of her attempt to top a robbery. She had burst fire in every direction on accident, and not only the robbers were burned, but also the villagers standing in a 10 meters radius.
Lydrea was new to magic, and this sudden outburst scared her so much that she had run away. She didn't want to hurt anyone, and vowed to only use magic for the purpose of healing. However, she didn't know how to do so - which caused her to have no idea as to what she would do next. Her idea of running away seemed a good one at the time, but now she didn't know what to do. She was still in the desert, and a serious lack of water was wearing her down terribly...
I hope I can find something to drink soon... She thought.
Date Ante (played by ChaoticMonkey)

A shadow that belonged to only air was on the ground behind her. It fallowed her but wasn't hers. It had a relaxing but cold feeling.

By looking at this girl I see sorrow,fear,hesitation.

The desert sand started to circle behind and created a huge cyclone like look. The sand soon scattered and there stood a tall male with white hair and slightly pale skin. He had a charming smile and didn't seem to have a tired look. "You look like you are in need of a drink. Perhaps something cool?" He took out his canteen that would feel ice cold as he handed it to her.
Lydrea (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

Lydrea jumped, startled. Who is this man!? She didn't really trust his sudden appearance, and for a moment she wouldn't even believe he was there. But as she blinked and rubbed her eyes, he was still there. Her eyes shifted longingly to the canteen. Maybe iit wouldn't hurt if I took one sip... Lydrea then greedily grabbed the canteen and drunk a large quantity of water, swallowing it down instantly.
"T-thanks..." she said hesitantly.

"No problem. Wow...you must have been thirsty." He smiled more then and the canteen became full once more. "May I ask where you are heading to?" He put the canteen to his side and stretched.

Lydrea cast her eyes down. "I-I don't know... I ran away from home..."

I really feel bad for the girl. I really do. Ugh,Daté when did you become so soft?!
He looked down a little. "I understand. Sense you have no where to go and I have been fallowing you...umm...please look past what I said! Anyway,maybe you can come to my village of shadowers. It is a village full of knowledge,teaching,and mysteriousness. Things that are easy to look past."

"What are shadowers?" Lydrea didn't really trust the weird man, but on the other hand, she had no real options.

"They are creatures of the forgotten and rare. Like...people who can turn into dragons or mystical animals...and....people who use magic. Stuff like that." He smiled charmingly at the girl.

Lydrea's eyes went wide on mentioning magic.
"M-magic?"

Date nodded and smiled. "Yes. It's a great place." He smiled and fell backwards,turning into a shadow that could still speak. "Fallow me." The shadow started moving.

Lydrea wanted to say something, but as she saw the shadow distancing herself she panicked.
"Wait for me!" she quickly went after it.

The shadow soon stopped after a while at a large sand dune. "We're here." He rose out of the ground like a mummy as he dusted off his clothes and gave her the canteen again because she was probably tired. "The people who are good with magic,keep this place a secret by using a disappear spell. No one knows where it is untill someone says the correct words."

Lydrea stopped next to the man and accepted the canteen, drinking greedily. when he mentioned magic again, she nearly choked on it.
"I-I don't know about this..."

"It's fine. This is where I learned how to fight. I use to be out of control at one point,but I was taught to keep my dark powers under control." He grabbed her hand and smiled.

Lydrea held his hand tightly. She somehow trusted in, although she couldn't tell why.
"O...Okay I guess..."

Date held out his hand and a shadow wolf appeared and howled as the huge town was soon seen. He walked with her to the inside of the barrier like object and smiled more then usual. "Here we are,a place that is worth a billion words."

Lydrea's eyes went wide with surprise. "This isn't just a village... It's an entire town...

"You could say that. We all think of it more as a village though." He started to walk as most people smiled and bowed a little to him.

Lydrea just led him lead her by her hand while she looked around in wonder. "How... what is this place..." She muttered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A Child's Desperation (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus