Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Thief of Shadows (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

EeveeMaster Topic Starter

Wow Raven. Maybe I should've chosen easier to get numbers. Well, Raven, do you have an Eevee character ready to go? I'll make the IC RP when we have 5 people

rolled 10d100 and got 606
Just testing. "I got to kill this flame. I'll go insane. Living in the wrong lane." from "Cold as Ice." A Minecraft song.

Phoenixsorcerer24

I dont have a Pokemon profile page, but I have a scenario hub page on my main character with all the data, I do believe.

Will we be allowed nicknames or are we going with Pokemon species as our names? Just out of curiosity.

Nicknames are allowed, but if you want your character to be the species name, that's fine.
Dustup (played anonymously)

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a try, too.

rolled 1d100 and got 26
human or 'mon?

Ok, Dustup. Sorry, but you got to roll 1, 50, or 100 to get a human role.

Bump.

Gonna try real quick to get human again... Please bear with me

rolled 1d100 and got 3
human or 'mon?

Dustup wrote:

And once more!

rolled 1d100 and got 11
human or 'mon?

Dustup wrote:
Dustup wrote:

And once more!

Cool. So Dustup will certainly be a normal 'mon. Yay!
Fleece (played by Owly4)

I have my duo of Fleece and Socks if you would be willing to let me play two characters at once. If not I'll play with just Fleece. LEt me know what you think! :)

Dustup, ok. Fleece, you can use two characters if they are apart of a exploration team, married ( if Socks is female) or run a shop together.

bump
Fleece (played by Owly4)

I can work with that. Socks is a female yes. They are the beautiful guild adventurer duo, who try their best to help. I also don't want any of my characters to be human. i'ma roll anyway for fun though :P

AWWW! so close! XD

rolled 1d100 and got 98

Ok, Fleece. Notice, my character runs the Inn, a place where Pokemon, or humans, can rest for a cheap amount of Poke coins.

*Huming "Cold as Ice while bumping the topic.*
Fleece (played by Owly4)

So, you are saying instead of being part of the guild, you want my characters to run a shop? If that's the case. Can we run a shop simular to the kecleon bro's from the games where we sell adventurers stuff. and will be found in dungeons on random floors? If so I can totally do that.

I was telling my characters role. Your charaters can be part of the guild.
Fleece (played by Owly4)

Okay, just making sure. I suppose, just let me know when you are ready to get started! :D

I'm making the IC soon.

IC created.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Thief of Shadows (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus