Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Leopards Meet (1x1)

Reinage (played by Reinage)

Between Olthain and I~~

Just awakening from rest, the leopard of black would hang over the limbs of a tall tree. Little bits of gold poked through the canopy from the sky. Almost just a shadow, Reinage played with the idea of food, one leg stretching forwards in front of her. Jowls showed as she stretched her jaw, tongue pushing out before her lips would close together again. Head raised to look around before hopelessly flopping against the branch again. Eyelids pressed together angrily before she pushed herself up, twisting her body around tightly to turn towards the base of the tree. She'd slink down quietly, jumping down from half down the trunk. She paused there, checking the vibrations of the ground for anything moving..
Derek (played by Freyya)

Derek was just sitting on a rock, playing a sad song on his harp. He saw the leopard come down the tree, but he let him be. He was pretty sure that if the beast thought him interesting, he'd come and check him out. His hood and mantle covered his leopard features. His tune shifted from sad to merry, and he softly hummed along with it.
Reinage (played by Reinage) Topic Starter

Reinage took a second before lifting her head towards the strange sound. Ears flicked as she noticed the humming, too. Panther stepped forward, slowly, constant to check for a reaction, though much of her attention was on the instrument he played. Eyes were sure to focus towards the male, only slightly off from where they should be looking. Each step was followed by a pause to ensure she wasn't seen as too much of a threat.
Derek (played by Freyya)

Derek smiled under his hood and changed the tone to have an inviting sound.

Reinage's head would lower to smell the ground near him, eyes peering upwards. A low hum of a purr escaped her as she came close, stretching forward to sniff at the figure and his strange instrument.
Derek (played by Freyya)

Derek never stoppede playing, but in the process of playing his song, let his hood slide off, revealing his leapard-like features.

Rei's ears twitched as the sound continued, comfortable now, seeing this male didn't seem to mind her so. She was familiar with those who would freeze in terror. Maybe it was the ears, familiar, his scent. Blank eyes looked in strange directions as she let herself check out the harp. She'd then turn attention to the male, himself, giving a sniff to his side..
Not often did this leopard come across others remotely like her, rather those much less feral than this one seemed to be, seemed to smell.
Derek (played by Freyya)

Derek slowly finished his song, and looked down at the black leopard next to him. He put his harp aside and softly petted the leopard next to him.
"Hello there"

Rei lifted her head, eyes off focus only a slight bit, then sat before him obediently. Eyes would blink slowly, knowingly, in response, a slow bow of her head, before succumbing to the pets. Eyes closed gleefully as her head tilted towards his hand, a soft purr escaping her.
Derek (played by Freyya)

"You're kinda like me aren't you?"

Rei looked curiously towards him, eyes still closed though her forehead wrinkled, ears perked in his direction. Still patiently she'd sit, however, awaiting a request she recognized, or something interesting from this oddly familiar being.
Derek (played by Freyya)

"Oh, you can't understand me in this form." He put the harp in his pack and took some distance from the cat.
At that point, a swirling white wind appeared around him, and he quickly shifted form. Standing before the black leopard was now a yellow and black one. "Maybe now you'll understand what I say." He smiled, as far as his leopard form allowed it.

Rei bowed her head as he backed off, but then caught off guard. Rei, in all her endeavors and encounters with magic and those who possess it, she had not come across such (what seemed, to her) power.
But she'd come across oddities before. (The fact that she could see at all would amaze some) Rei lay down, however, awed, her tail subtly tapping the ground to keep constant vibration from the ground, a simple muttering from her.. "I can."
Derek (played by Freyya)

"Who are you, friend leopard?"

Her head dipped, not often was she asked of.. who she was. A name, perhaps? A mangled collar would say.
"I am called Reinage, and I haven't known any other name." She made a gesture in return, "And who are you?"
Derek (played by Freyya)

"My name is Derek." he smiled. "I'm an anthro"

"I see." Eyes blinked slowly, knowingly. "I've never met anyone who.. changes like you do."
Derek (played by Freyya)

"It's not very common. I didn't choose to be what I am."

Rei nodded slowly. "Neither did I!" Entertained by this, a light purr came from her. "But what do you mean?"
Derek (played by Freyya)

"Let's just say children are easily tempted by the offer of a beautiful godess." Derek smiled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Leopards Meet (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus