Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat - Asroc

Nielle (played by Lucretire)

Nielle's tail would twitch once as he was poked against his leg. Looking down, it seemed like one of the animatrons wanted his attention... Or it just wanted to poke him. Whichever came first.

"Well, hi there, little guy," Nielle spoke. He was a bit wary, but machines seemed much more friendly than humans could be upon first meeting them. That's how they could be programmed, after all. "What's up?" He wasn't sure what the thing could want. (Or if it understood him for that matter.) But from his short observations, it might have wanted to give the familiar a treat. Or maybe not. All he could do was wait for it to react.
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc) Topic Starter

The small robot gave a nod. They were free of course.

The smaller one liked human interaction, maybe because he was much smaller and cute. Maybe it was his charm.
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Seeing as there wasn't much else they wanted to do around the shop, Phoenixheart and Charlotte left to do a bit more trick or treating.

((This is an exit post ^_^))
Nielle (played by Lucretire)

Nielle blinked once at the small robotic creature before realizing it was free to take one. Right? So he carefully took a snack or two and stowed them away in his trick or treat bag for Creatia. Though one was for him, which he took a bite out of. An ear twitched.

This is actually really good. How do people make such strange but sweet treats?

Curiosity tugged at him to not only continue eating but start asking questions as well, but his priority here was Creatia, who was probably worried sick about him by now. It was already running late, and he had many more places that his mistress wanted him to go and visit in her stead. So, he gave the cute little robot a pat on the head, and smiled to the person who seemed to be giving out the sugary goods as he got up and started walking out the door. "Thanks, mister... These are some pretty good treats you got here. I may well come back here again with my mom- Uh... If she'll let me. Heh." That was close. Nearly said momma Creatia's name by accident. With a sway of his bushy tail, Nielle saw his way out of the shop, toting a treat bag that was one treat heavier. He sighed.

This was gonna be a long Halloween night... But if it makes momma happy, I'll do anything for her.

((And that's my exit post as well! Thanks for having me, even if it was short~))
The young dragon went up to the small robot and grinned to him. "Trick or Treat!"

He was dressed as a vampire, wearing a black and red cape to boot.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat - Asroc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus