Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Malicious Toaster

Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Colin darted forwards, instincts overcoming reason, training overwhelming thought. Grabbing the tall, thin man and hurling him to the ground, he threw a kick at the toaster, screaming obscenities as he did so.
Zachary fell backwards well startled.

He would have cast a spell of sorts but he was taken by surprised and did not had a chance to react until he was already tackled to the floor.

"They're not dangerous... these sweets... they just glow" noted Zachary wondering if Colin was assuming the glowing sweets where threatening in any way so as to react in such manner, not about to raise from the ground in case he was knocked over again.

Colin leveled his rifle at the thin man's head.
"Mollies, all of you!" he muttered, "freaking earthquakes! I know what you're doing! You're trying to bring it to the surface!" He shouted, "So stop it or we all die!"
Zachary slowly dug the hand into the pocket extracting one sweet

"I could eat it? That might make it stop glowing?" offered Zachary unsure how to stop the glowing sweets from doing exactly that, besides eating them, without further ado, he took the three of them and popped them into the mouth to melt and savour them, and to be fair and honest, they actually tasted really nice for sure

Colin sighed.
"Don't get paid enough for the Long War," he muttered under his breath, "no, not the candy! The earthquake! I know what you're trying to do! Cut it out!"
Zachary smiled broadly

"Ohhhh the earthquake... that was merely earth relocation I guess, this house needed a space of its own. Now that it stands where it stands, I assure you there shan't be more earth relocation tasks ... hopefully" muttered Zachary, keeping the last word barely an audible whisper

Colin's expression darkened.
"Screw that, screw you, and screw that toaster over there," he snarled, "I'm going home."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Malicious Toaster

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus