Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Straight to Hell

Darth Lane (played by ThunderWolf12)

"Mom, I'm 18 years old, I can take care of myself!", Darth yelled at his mom. She didn't say anything. "You always treat me like a baby and never let me do my own thing.", he had calmed down a little. "I'm leaving!", he yelled and with that, he packed up all of his belongings, packed all his things into his truck, and drove off. His dad lived about 24 hour away in California. He drove about 6 hours and stopped in a small dinner.

There is one thing most people don't know about Darth. He is a demigod. His mom is completely normal nut his dad is Osiris, Egyptian god of the underworld. Everyone just called him Cyrus.";
June Heartmen (played anonymously)

(May I join this?)
Darth Lane (played by ThunderWolf12) Topic Starter

(Sure!)
Rosa (played by Vixen)

((wondering if its still open?))
Taelos Hanu (played by DragonFelix)

(Same, is it open?)
Lea Miji (played by PandaGirl)

Lea popped her gum as she sat a boy about the same age as her down in a seat by the window and handed him a menu. "Today's specials are raw meat, chicken, and potatoes." She said adding raw meat to see if he was listening to her. Lea always did this even though her boss didn't approve of it, but she got bored being a waitress sometimes and needed a little fun for her animal side.
Lea Miji (played by PandaGirl)

((Nobody else has replied yet so I did. ;) ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Straight to Hell

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus