Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Stolen Treasures (OPEN)

Junni (played by Sabriel)

Junni closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. As she releases her hand an arrow darts out from her bow in perfect silence. It flies through the trees quickly and hits a lone skritt in the heart. The animal crumples to the ground, lifeless.

*Well done. Magnificent.* a voice echoes through Junni’s mind. The girl glances up at a raven perched on a nearby tree branch and sneers, “Not good enough. I wanted it to suffer at least a minute before death. Loathsome skritt.” she brushes her hand through her white hair in annoyance as she walks over to the corpse. The raven follows.

*No offense intended, o skillful one.* Junni pulls the arrow out of the body in disgust and wipes it on the skritt’s clothing. Giving the animal a final kick Junni walks into its hut. The place is cramped and made of various metal objects; the smell almost makes her gag. After brushing some papers away, Junni’s eyes light up.

“There you are!” the girl snatches a small bag from a pile of shiny junk. Quickly opening it, Junni finds some coins, a couple poison vials, a necklace and-- her heart sinks. It’s not here. From outside the hut the raven caws angrily,

*WHY IS IT GONE! HOW DARE THEY STEAL FROM MASTER!* Taking the purse, Junni whispers, “Silence, Eixel. We do not want to attract unwanted attention.” The raven stops croaking but radiates unspoken rage.

((I know that this character is one I made in a game called Guild Wars 2, but anyone can join in, as I'm making the world just fantasy. Not the game world, although I added a game monster because I felt like it. Don't worry and add whatever you want!

P.S. This game is open for anyone who wants to join! Don't be shy and come on in!))
Kristoff Jenkins (played by PenGryphon2007)

Kristoff Jenkins was out for a stroll. Not that he was usually the go-for-a-stroll type. He'd much rather flee the confines of his lavish office which felt more like a prison to him than anything else. And with the help of his hawk familiar, he'd been able to find the quickest way out of town to the nearby bordering woods.

Why he was out here alone--short of the fact that any guards would have stopped him--was not the issue. Master Chiron, his right-hand man, however, would have had a cow to see him unprotected--relatively unprotected. Kristoff had magic though he tended to use it sparingly.

So he was out meandering when he saw the signs of a skritt track. He paused, his elegant burgundy cloak dragging in the dirt and leaves, to look at it. He was dressed brightly, too brightly to hope to evade discovery by anyone within half a mile.

He rose up after a moment, his hand falling to the knife at his waist and the short sword he'd only just managed to insist was "decorative" and be permitted. He was fairly relaxed until the sudden cawing of a raven not too far away.

Kristoff pursed his lips together and whistled sharply, calling his familiar to him. A moment later, the hawk descended from its lazy circling, to land on his outstretched and gloved arm.

"We're not alone, Horas, be alert." He sent the hawk up again, to watch over him. And, if need be, go for help as he headed in the direction the skritt had taken.
Junni (played by Sabriel) Topic Starter

Junni exits the loosely thrown together hut and searches the skritt's corpse. Finding nothing she desires, she whistles sharply. The raven hops off its perch and shifts into a cocker spaniel. The dog begins to sniff around the area.

*Master! I smell an intruder!* He suddenly takes off running to Kristoff and growls at the man.

Junni was sure she was not followed. How could she be wrong? Whipping out her short bow, the teenager chases after Eixel the dog, stopping a safe distance from Kristoff. With her poison soaked bow and arrow pointed at the stranger, she demands,

"Who are you and why are you here? Tell me now! And believe me, I will know if you are lying."

Eyeing Kristoff, Junni almost smiles. Is this a joke? What kind of person wears so many colors? She notices the man's weapons. He's either an overly confident expert, or a gaudy fool. Most likely a fool, she figures. But better safe than sorry.
Kristoff Jenkins (played by PenGryphon2007)

Kristoff stared first at the growling mutt and then at the irate owner, before throwing his hands out in front of him to show they were empty. The short sword at his side was still in its scabbard.

He had the presence of mind to look offended even though it was clear he was unaccustomed to being growled at by a mutt.

"Uh, I'm not anyone of consequence," he lied through his teeth, "but I'd rather not have my nice cloak get damaged by your mutt's teeth. As for what I'm doing out here..." he glanced over his shoulder--ignoring the bow the young woman held and blissfully ignorant of the danger of poison. "I could ask you the same. There's a skritt around here, you know." He pointed at a track just a foot step away.

Of course, just then, the hawk circling overhead decided to take exception to the growling dog and dive-bombed, its claws raking the air just inches above the dog's head.
Junni (played by Sabriel) Topic Starter

Eixel stops growling and sits, watching Kristoff carefully. *Do you wish for me to destroy the intruder, o mistress of death?* The dog sends to Junni, ignoring the bird. The girl aims at the man's heart, *Not just yet. I desire to know who he is.* Eixel wags his tail impatiently,

*He smells undeniably human, possibly a noble by his cleanliness. Intruder has knives with him, but that's it. Shouldn't be a problem if he decides to attack.* Junni watches Kristoff for a few moments, then lowers her weapon slowly. She keeps it within reach just in case.

"Very well. That cursed skritt stole my bag while I was asleep." she growls, a little embarrassed to admit it. "You have no idea how tiresome it is to have skritt constantly stealing exceptional technology."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Stolen Treasures (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus