Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Was'sup?!

Hey everyone,I am kinda new at this Rp thing. I first started doing it on FaceBook,then my buddy ChaoticMonkey said I should join,so I was all like,"If I have time I will check it out," So here I am. It would be great if I got some nice tips befor I start off and yeah. I'm a really nice guy and I am open to any type of role play and I always keep the players interested...so...
Hey!
:)
Hey, Welcome to RPR, Let me know if you ever want to RP with one of my characters :)
KenTheGreat Topic Starter

Alright,and thanks!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Ken! Good to have you here!

The concept of facebook RP is so alien to me, but so many people seem to enjoy it! What sort of things have you roleplayed before?

If it interests you, there's a guide in my RP group that aims to help people get an understanding of roleplay. There many different ways to RP so nothing is absolute, but you might be able to take some tips from it anyway! http://www.rprepository.com/g/rpschool/337 Have a read if you like. :)
KenTheGreat Topic Starter

I read it and it all seemed plenty recognizable to me. Nothing ChaoticMonkey hasn't told me. I'm more into general role playing mostly because a single idea can be turned into a branch of great ideas but still under the same roof.
Welcome to RPR! * FANFARE!* I do hope you enjoy our little community! We'll totally enjoy having you! :D
Welcome to RPR! :) If you're interested in tips before you get started, the group Sanne linked is a wonderful place to start. Hope to see you around the site and enjoy your time here! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Was'sup?!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus