Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Curiosity killed the Tom Cat [OPEN]

Tom Curiosity (played by KenTheGreat)

(I'm not that good at role playing but I'm trying to improve so please know I'm kinda new at this.)

A tall and tan male walked around in a busy town. He swirled around those who would push people out of the way to get to their jobs. His tipsy like movements soon came to a stop when he smelt a sweet like scent. It smelt like English tea wih honey and mint. That was something the male tuly liked. He started walking towards the scent until he felt something around his wrist,then his neck,then he was on the ground. Three men had cuffed him and put an electric collar around him.

The truth was he really was a wanted Shapeshifter and was known to take things and kill. His code name...was the curiosity killer. He can't help what he does just because of what he is. He struggled to get free but couldn't. He panted and felt his skin being dragged againts the pavement and feeling the burn of his skinned cheek,and arms.

I can't get free...what now? They are gonna kill me!
Random Characters (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Keesa knocked over the first man and attacked the second, only seen as a black blur. She punched the last man before stopping in front of the male and taking the electric collar off him. She had black hair, black eyes, black cat ears on her head, a black cat tail swishing behind her, wore a black shirt, black jeans and black running shoes." Are you okay?" She asked in a shy voice.
Tom Curiosity (played by KenTheGreat) Topic Starter

Tom nodded and rubbed his neck a little and then tilted his head at her. "Woah! You're really cute,like a kitten." Tom would always have those kinda stupid out bursts but mostly when he meets someone almost like him. His eyes didn't appear human anyway,they looked like cats eyes. One eye being dark green and the other a brownish blue.

Keesa blushed as her tail swished more behindher." T-thank you but I think we should get out of here before those men wake up."

"You're probably right." He looked around and saw nobody was looking so he turned into a black cat and started to run. He moved fast but he still had a collar on him,it was red but it was unclear what it said.

Keesa wrapped her tail around her waist before following. She kept up easily.

He ran into a shop then up the stairs inside it,then turned into a human...well...his humanoid form. It was a well kept shop that sold mostly weaponry and rare items.

Keesa stopped to look around before following him the rest of the way.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Curiosity killed the Tom Cat [OPEN]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus