Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Dying Storm(1x1)

Korra Sage (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

"Why did you help me? I stole something important from you and didnt give it back till now. You still help me," Korra said quietly and leaned against the box, exhaustion catching up to her. Shivering, she wrapped his jacket tighter around her. Breathing in his scent, which oddly comforted her and made her feel safe. Though she shook her head to clear it and took off his jacket, handing it back. In her mind, she didnt deserve any kindness or love at all. She had always rejected people when they tried to help her. There was something about this guy though that had made her trust him.
Tom Curiosity (played by KenTheGreat)

Tom was awake but really tired. "I helped you because that's the thing to do." He pushed his jacket back to her and his hand dropped as soon as he did. He had fallen a sleep but he was as alert as a cat. Speaking of cats,the cat that was with him was sitting on his lap and purring. That cat was willing to risk it all for the so called Tom cat.

Korra looked at his jacket as he handed it back. She held it for a minute until he was asleep. Then she set it on the ground next to him and struggled up, using the box to help her. Barely being able to hold back hisses and soft cries as she limped away. She probably needed his help but she didnt want it. Heading deeper into the airship, she was passing by a bunch of empty rooms and she eventually had to stop. Panting heavily, she opened a door and literally fell into the room. Shutting the door with her good leg, she struggled up with small hisses and struggled over to the bed on the far side. Collapsing onto it, she tried to catch her breath and could feel her energy draining away. The man's shirt was already soaked. Her eyes fluttered shut as she fell into the warm embrace of sleep.

The cat that was resting on his lap woke up and quietly fallowed her. Soon as the cat saw her fall,she trotted back to him and bit his thumb. "Ow! You could have nudged me instead of biting me!" The cat snickered and started to run. He fallowed it and saw it stopped at the closed door. He opened it and saw her there. He shook his head and picked her up then laid her down better. He snapped and the cat wrapped its tail around her leg,making it numb. He took the cloth off and walked to the bathroom while getting a wet rag then going back and pressing it againts her leg. The cat tightens its grip so it can not affect her.

Faintly, Korra felt herself being picked up and she wouldve woken up if she didnt need the sleep so desperately. She shifted slightly in her sleep as the cat wrapped its tail around her leg but relaxed instantly as the pain suddenly dissappeared. She didnt feel the pain in her leg any more and she suddenly fell into a deep sleep because of it. The bleeding soon stopped as he kept pressure against it but they would still have to get the bullet out. Better sooner than later.

He sighed and found a clean cloth to wrap around her when he took the bullet out. He covered his eyes and reached into her leg and pulled out the bullet. He looked at his now bloody hands and didn't feel easy about it. He dropped the bullet and wrapped her leg up and the cat slowly loosened its grip. Sense he can not swim,it made him timid that he was on a ship.

Korra woke up as the pain started slowly returning, except it was worse then before from the man taking the bullet out. She sat up as quickly as she could and backed away from the man and cat. Her back hitting the wall, she looked at them both in surprise at first then irritation. "Why are you here? You got your locket back. Why dont you leave me alone? I have nothing more to give you," she said quickly and quietly. Rubbing her hand lightly along her leg as the pain grew slightly worse. The airship, soared through the clouds smoothly.

He sighed and backed away and the cat could only know what he was thinking. His hand was bloody because he was trying to help. He backed up more and put his back to the door. "I'm sorry. I was only trying to help." He left out,but the cat knew what he was thinking.

He was honestly thinking,

You were hurt so I had to get your wound fixed. Blood really makes me sick because I hate to see pain...I didn't mean to be rude but I don't like seeing hurt people.

The cat sat next to her and wrapped its tail around her leg again,taking away the pain.

Korra felt slightly guilty that she snapped at him like that. She knew he was only trying to help but she wasnt used to people caring or helping her. Her parents had tossed her out like she was trash and nobody showed any kindness to her so she wasnt used to it. Looking at the cat, she watched its tail wrap around her leg and at first she was nervous about what it was doing. Then she relaxed as the pain went away and put her head back against the wall. Closing her eyes lightly, she wished she could apologize to him now. The guilt had gotten heavier over just a few seconds and she felt really bad she had snapped. Opening her eyes, she looked at the cat. "Do you think he'll come back?" She asked the cat then laughed bitterly. "Im talking to a cat now.." She muttered and shook her head.

The cat had a slight frown and stood up. It pointed to the door then to her. It shook its head and made cat sound that meant no. The cat lay back down looking a bit insulted by he comment. Meanwhile,Tom was laying where the box was and was shivering cold. He didn't have his jacket but it didn't bother him much. He closed his eyes and tried his best to go to sleep.

Korra frowned a bit at the cat. "You understand me? Well then stay here. I need to apologize," she said to the cat then slowly pulled her injured leg off the bed and leaning on the wall. She limped over to the door, using the wall for support. It took her a long while to get back to the loading bay where the box was. She leaned on the box heavily and slid down next to him, panting. "I-im sorry..for snapping.." She said quietly through pants. "Im not..used to people.. Caring.." She added and looked at him, noticing he looked rather cold. She shrugged off his jacket and put it on him even though he would be awake by now.

"It's fine." He picked her up and laid her down again. "I can understand completely." He took out his locket and a life sized grid of her came up. The cat turned into a human male who was only a little less handsome then Tom. "Tim,is there a way to speed up the process of healing?"
"I could keep my tail around her while you do your stuff,but no. I can't do that." Tom frowned at his brother Tim and punched his arm. "Get use to it!"
"Nyah! Okay!"

Tim turned back into his cat form and wrapped his tail around her leg.

Korra blushed slightly as she was picked up and she looked at the other guy who was apparhently named Tim in surprise. Looking at both of them, she was now nervous as Tim wrapped his tail around her leg. Though the pain went away, she was unsure of having two guys around her and she rubbed her forehead as a headache started to form. "Why do you have a life sized grid of me? And why is this cat human? Why are you human? What the hell is going on?" She asked in complete confusion.

"We are from a lab,we are called project 89FX. Our so called 'Father' Took a pregnant cat and mix of human DNA...using his own. We were mixed with some odd chemicals...and here we are. He became Jealous of are power that he infused an odd chimical that was past earthly chimicals. With that,he became a god like monster. If we mate with a woman...then our offspring will be like us,but more...stable."

Tom had a slight lightning like objects around his hand as he huffed and it started to heal. Soon as he had finished,his brother let go of her leg which should only be a punch of pain. The both sat on the floor,but Tom's brother jumped onto his shoulder and walked around that way.

Korra winced as the punch of pain hit her as Tim unwrapped his tail and she tested out her leg a bit. The pain wasnt there as it had been before and she let her legs dangle of the dge of the bed as she sat up. Looking at Tom, she studied him for a second then smiled and laughed softly. "To think i met you just a few hours ago and i think i have a crush on you," she said, not embarrassed in the slightest to tell him that.
Shaking her head, she smiled amused at her girliness and laid back on the bed. Turning ont her stomach and burying her head in a pillow so she could get some sleep for the first time in a long time.

Tim's jaw dropped and he turned his head to Tom,who partially had the same reaction,but his face was red. Tom sat on the floor and rubbed the back of his neck. "A-already....you....have a crush....and....on me?" When he said Me his voice went a little high so he quickly cleared it.

Korra turned her head to look at Tom and a small amused smile graced her lips as she heard his voice go high. Then she crawled to the edge of her bed and layed there with her head on her arms. "Yes Tom. You," she confirmed in a murmur.

"Uuu-uhhhhh....I--" He stopped and seemed uneasy. "We have to get off this thing...now!" He sounded like an irritated cat when he said 'Now.' Tom's brother tilted his head and ran out of the room while Tom seemed a bit...off.

Korra winced slightly at his tone then she sat up and frowned looking away from both. She heard Tim run out and she slipped off the bed. "Fine. You can get off at the next terra." She said shortly. Then she walked out of the room leaving Tom alone.

Korra went down to the kitchen in the airship and made herself a sandwhich. Eating it quickly, she washed the plate and put it up after she was done. Hopping up to sit on the kitchen counter, she let out a frustrated sigh and leaned back putting her head back on the cabinets above the counter.

Tom looked down and knew that was way too long. He started to feel sick,greatly sick. He ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. He wasn't scared to be on a ship like that but he knew there was something wrong. He wanted to go down and say something to her but he couldn't,something was making him go nearly insane. He acted like an animal when a ghost was around.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Dying Storm(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus