Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Evolving Madness and a Strange Love

Taylore (played by StillDoll)

Taylore ran across the open road, looking both ways, frantically searching for a car. Seeing not one car for miles in both directions, she leapt over the railing onto a grassy slope. She heard the slapping of shoes on the concrete road she had just left.
“Stop!” yelled a man’s voice from behind her.
She could tell he was dangerously close behind her. She gasped and came to an abrupt halt on the grassy slope just barely managing not to fall. In front of her the slope came to a stop and a cliff stopped her from running any farther. She looked down and saw the grass ten or fifteen feet down.
Suddenly all the pinned up emotions crashed down onto her like a waterfall of despair and tears streamed down her face. As if the dark, pregnant clouds above sensed her despair; it started to rain heavily. She felt the dirt and rocks crumble underneath her feet as she turned and suddenly she wasn’t standing on anything anymore.
Her life flashed in front of her eyes at the speed of light then she stared at the last person she would ever see again.
HIM. HE destroyed her life. HE stole everything from her. HE… was running to her… HIS hand reaching as if to save her… HIS eyes held fear and horror in them.
But that’s not right. His eyes should be holding coldness in them… why then?..
Taylore collided with the ground and didn’t move.
72 Hours Before
Taylore laughed as she talked to her best friend, Manna, over the phone. Walking down the sidewalk, window shopping, she only just realized that it was growing dark out. "Hey Manna i gotta go. Yea i know but i need to get to my car and i wont be able to focus if your ranting about your ex-boyfriend the whole time," she teased then laughed and said a quick bye before hanging up. The streets were almost completely empty except for a couple of straggelers hoping the stores would still be open.
Taylore was wearing a purple and balck striped tank top with faded blue jean shorts. Her perfectly tanned legs ending in blue hightops as she made her way down the street, looking for her parked car.
(Need a kidnapper or a murderer for this. male. Thanks guys:D)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Evolving Madness and a Strange Love

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus