Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Mistakes (1x1)

Tech-Crow (played by KenTheGreat)

A crow lay perched on an old,ominous ebony tree. It pecked at its wings untill it's attention was drawn towards a sound that came from south of the tree. It flew off,leaving behind a few disease written feathers. A glimps of white could be seen in the dark,barren lifeless land. What seemed like a metal crow talon,scraped loosely againts the tree then dropped to the side of black jeans that hung loosely around a males waist. The land was dark but only a couple of homes were there,more like poor huts.
The male tried to get to one hut but nearly collapsed. His eyes were not seen but he had blue glassed shades over his eyes and his clothes were out of the ordinary. A red like vest that was open,a muscle shirt underneath,A black collar like object,and a flicker of silver. His left arm and two legs were not of a human,but...of a machine?
It was lightly brushed in a bit of blood of his own,not to mention his vest being torn at the ends and his white hair being dipped in blood. He had troubles standing,as the talon like claws scratched the dirt and a weak wince was heard from him. He was awake,but he wish he wasn't.

My past has put me into the very situation I face at this moment. I wish I wouldn't have made the choices I did make.
Lumeira (played by fallensiner)

Lumeira ported through as she held an arm full of stolen merchandise, food, perfumes, and well the usual jewlwery, weaponry of all sorts. She grinned and stepped out of the inky black portal as she looked at the surrunding place. She took one of the bean buns she had stolen and began to munch on it. Shr had not the care in the world and did not wish to have a care. She grinned her demon fangs and her proud horns glistened in the light. She heard something sounding like scratching metal off in the distance. She ignored it as she ripped the cork off the wine ottle and began to drink the dark red whine. She drank the contents of the bottle down in three gulps and tissed the bottle to the side. The pale demon raised her eye as she looked at dull and bleak scenery, it certanly was different a much needed change.
Tech-Crow (played by KenTheGreat) Topic Starter

The male struggled up eventually and tried to continue forth. He looked up to see a vulture staring down at him,watching,waiting for the male to collapse again,but never get up. He was just about to give up until he heard something behind him. He turned to see a couple of wolves growling behind him. He backed up and positioned one hand to scratch the mess out of them and the other over his bleeding wounds. The wolves howled as they ran towards him to attack but he quickly slid down and attacked back,his claws brutally ripping the wolves only to their essence. Afterwards he continued walking,the sound of heavy metal being much more clear.

Lumiera's eyes quickly darted to the open scenery once she heard the sounds of wolves howling. She rolled her eyes and grumbled seeing the whole disarray. The sound of whimpering wolves and the continuous sound of scratching metal. Just when she was going to get annoyed further with the whole sounds; the sound of the wolves stopped and the prominent sound of metal became obvious. She was fed up with the noise now; she got up and opened a portal and tossed her things into it, and began to walk to the sound of the noise. She kept her hood off of her to reveal her unnaturally pale skin, her red eyes and her proud curved horns. She looked at the site keeping her three banded tattoo on her right arm out of sight. She doubted that anyone else knew it was the mark of the slayers, however she would rahter avoid complication all together. The demon continued to walk her daggers drawn; following the sound of the scratching metal.

The male soon saw the female and stopped. His arms were exposed,one bleeding badly and the other scratched,but made of metal with talon claws. He panted a slightly but didn't say a thing. He sighed and tilted his head. He couldn't feel the need to fight anymore,his talons dripping blood and his wounds getting worse. He falls limply to the ground and this time,was out like a light.

Lumeria saw the strange metal clad male as he just weakly looked at her and collapsed on the ground. She groaned and walked over to the man and picked him up with ease. If she had been human the task would have been two times harder, she lifted up the man and created a portal to her less permanent stay. A small wooden home as she set the man down on her bed and began to patch the man up. He had numerous wounds and it was an ardous task to clean him of his blood and the metal limbs he had as well. Once she finished bandaging him up she left the room to her kitchen and began to shift through her stolen goods waiting fir the man to wake up.

At least an hour later he woke up and rubbed his eyes. He looked around and stood up. He noticed how he didnt feel that much pain. He started to like around until he got to the kitchen and saw her again. He backed away from her and put his taloned hand in a fighting position,just in case.

Lumiera smirked to see that the metal limbed male had finally woken up after an hour. She smirked and saw him putting up his talons in fighting postion as he looked at her. She gave a wide grin and laughed. she tossed him a bean bun and a bamboo flask of water."hey Mr. metal limb, i suggest you put those things down unless someone wants to get hurt. A thankyou would be nice for me saving your life. Also mind telling me were the hell you popped from? this place is an isolated spot, and I got here through my own special means" She said inquisitive as she looked at the male demanding answers hopefully after the male had something in his stomach.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Mistakes (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus