Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » March of the twisted (1x1)

Tech-Crow (played by KenTheGreat)

Many years it has been...
Many days tears have been shed...
I wake,merely to open thy eyes...
I wake,merely to show the truth...

With the scent of human blood shed merely lures unwanted guest like wolves,cayotes,an buzzards. A male walked with only cuts. His blue shades were slightly cracked and his white hair covered any wounds that could have been on his head.

His red vest was darkened by the crimson of humans and the sounds of crows feeding sickened the air. His left arm was made from completely metal and so were his two legs. He had talon like claws instead of regular fingers and his eyes were of sharp anger. He watched another home owned by many distorted and everyone slaughtered because of his foolish actions. He tried to save the fellow humans,but he is just one man.

He hated the pure sick scent of the blood on him.";
Shawn Daemon (played by Ambrosia)

The smell of blood, the sweet scent brought an Unwelcomed guest. His red eyes matching the colour of his meal's blood.

The blood curdling scream of a human echoed through the dark Forest as a vampire dined in the very heart of the forest "Wha-! No... Not again, why do I cave into such impulses..." The cries of a young man followed, his clothes bloodied from the blood of another.

He ran through the forest confused and scared, his mouth covered in blood as his fangs retracted back. In his desperate attempt to run from his demons he stumbled upon a house that reaked with the scent of blood "oh god... No..." His eyes turned a blood red as his fangs became visible
Tech-Crow (played by KenTheGreat) Topic Starter

The male's talons drippied with blood,sensing someone. The male was like a whisper,quiet,restless. Sure he was human,but he has witnessed things,He has been sold to something he never wanted to be sold to as a child. He crouched down and sighed. He jumped up and was able to get into a tree. His eyes were now calm as he jumped higher up then landed somewhere near the blood thirsty male. His eyes squinted and his talon like claws got into a fight ready position. He showed no emotion but a silent thread of hesitation ran through his body and across his face. His hand lowered then dropped to his side,making a loud metal sound. "..."

Shawn heard the metal sound and snapped onto crow's position "who- who are you!?" He tried to control his thirst but it grew more as he saw the blood drip from crow's claws "st-stay away from me..."

Shawn couldn't help it, his bat like wings shot out from his suit "AAAH, NO!" Shawn yelled trying to control his vampire instincts but his fangs grew more.

Shawn stopped moving for a few seconds then stood upright, popped his neck and shoulders "who's next..." His thirst and vampire instincts have taken over.

Crow took off his blue glassed shades and looked Shawn straight in the eye. That look would deem the victim motionless. As soon as he did that he smirked. "Wanna try biting straight through metal? I would love to see that,really,I would." His blue eyes turned red in a controlling way,letting the victim gain access to motion once more. He put his shades back on and sighed. "I won't hurt a kid like you,so control it. There is nothing worse then us being around trees with sharp pointy limbs."

Shawn smirked at him "well if I can't feed on you then, you have no use for me" shawn shot up at him then struck Crow straight in the stomach, the force caused crow to shoot through the leaves and into the air.

"Up...up...and away" he said quietly with a smirk then heard a bang a few not far from where he hovered, his wings keeping him up.

"Real nice!" He winced at first and then yelled. "You messed up kid." He growled as metal like crow wings appeared on him. He spreads them and a couple of feathers come off like blades and shoots through Shawn's wings. He wasn't trying to hurt him,but get him to stop. He let his wings vanish as he landed on his feet and sighed. "I'm taking a hot shot warning for you to stop." If Crow gave that kind of warning,let's just say a fatality would be preformed.

Shawn landed gracefully on his feet, his wings healed up fast "somebody's angry, this is going to be fun" shawn charged at him but instead of striking he slid through his legs the then from behind drop kicked him with enough force to send a tree crashing down. "Let's dance"

Rose petals started to fall from his wings and the strange thing was that they kept falling and showed no sign of stopping.

"I hope you know how to break dance." Tech-Crow started moving faster then excepted,striking the spine,then jaw,then leg,then he broke one of his arms. Crow was only slightly effected by Shawn's attacks but not enough to make him scream. He took his shades off and smirked,soon gaining control of Shawn's body,but not mind.

Shawn fell to his knees in pain but didn't scream... Instead he laughed as his bones cracked back into place and his wounds disappeared. Shawn moved fast too doing a sweep kick making Crow lift off the ground and whilst in mid air he punched him in the jaw sending him once again flying bu this time into the side of the house "Break dancing ain't my forte" he said with a smirk, his vampire instincts made him more stronger than an alpha vamp making it impossible to control him.

Crow fell hard and just laid there. He tried to control himself,but failed. His eyes opened and his blue shades turned red. He stood up as his talon like claws got sharper and his human arm pulled a blade that contained a lot of power. He started moving faster then sound and almost as fast as light. He stabbed through Shawn's stomach and violently tore through his stomach then without hesitation,he kicked Shawn in the nose,which would hurt because of his foot being made from metal. He was trying to make Shawn lose his scenes of smell for a short time being. Crow jumped in the air and metal crow formed around him and shot pure metal daggers,a couple of them wood tipped. The wood tipped ones did not hit his heart. He wasn't trying to kill the kid.

The crow disappeared as he landed on his feet with a deadly look.

Shawn was impaled to be floor, blood soaked into the ground as he lay there motionless for a few seconds "Wha- where... Am I?" He asked slowly pushing himself up, he yelled in agonising pain as he pulled out the blade from his back, it'd gone straight through his spine "WHAT THE!?"

His body healed the wound fast not leaving a moment to spare "I... I'm a monster..."

He put his hand on Shawn's shoulder and sighed,his shades went from crimson to blue as he sighed. "No you arnt kid." He coughed up a small bit of blood and his arm shook slightly. "But you're a great fighter,heh,ya pack a big punch."

"I am... I drink blood... What happened to me?" Shawn had been newly turned and now he lives life on the run but, what makes him different to a lot of vamps these days is that he has wings and not only that but rose petals seem to fall and keep falling from his wings and diss appear when they reach the floor.

His wings were folded up and hugging his back as he stood up, as soon as crow coughed up blood Shawn's fangs came out to play. He quickly looked away fighting off his temptations and successfully fighting away his demons and his fangs retracted back

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » March of the twisted (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus