Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dying Pardise(1x1)

(This is for me and Inu3026.)

Luna walked in the beautiful forest of the unknown woods, but to her she knew the name. It was a scanary for angels and all heavenly creatures. They came form everywhere to relax and find deeper meaning to themselves. There was miles and miles of trees and a couple lakes here and there; the climate was always perfect here and never changed and fit the temperture to the person. The flowers were was blossoming of bright colors and beautiful scents. This vast forest was called Rohenads, it was Pardise in aan unknown laugange.

Luna came to the forest to refresh her soul and give her a deeper meaning of who she was. She held her hand out, palm facing upwards and black leaf fell into her pale hand. "Oh no, this isn't good." She tried to see if anyone was around. She looked up at the tree that the blacken leaf came from. She gasped at seeing a tree that was dying slowly. The leaves were darkening and the trunk had grown weak. "This is worse than I though."
Shizen Gyaru (played by Inu3026)

Shizen came running out of a bush fumbling with a squirrel. She held it up in the air and spun around, she sang," I love you, you love me, we are a happy family, with a great big hug and a twig from you to me." Shi zen finally looked up and dropped the squirrel, she noticed she was being stared at by all of the people in the forest. She felt so embarassed while the squirrel ran away.
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna didn't know weather to scream for help or fly away. She has her long black wings out and just stared at the tree. She heard the girl singing and glance that diraction then something struck her in the back. She let out a high pitched scream before falling to the ground. Everything went silnet in the once peaceful forest.

Shizen heard the scream and ran toward the direction she heard it in. She saw Luna lay there in pain and went to go get other angels to halp her.

Luna sat up on her knees as she looked around to see the girl run away. She was about to call out to her but was then knocked out by a couple of demons. They dragged her away from the tree and sight of others.

Shizen came back with a group of healing angels and saw that Luna wasn't there anymore. Most of the angels said Shizen was crazy and flew off. All except two, they asked Shizen what she looked like and she described her to them, they also asked if Shizen had happened to catch her name. Shizen said, "No, I was too busy coming to find yall." She angels stuck with Shizen while they looked around the area.

The demons had dragged Luna to a cave on the far side of the forest. They tied her arms and legs together, along with her wings.
"She can't be an angel, look at her wings!" One demon said
"Then how did she get in the forest before us, genius?! She has to be the Luna Nanada, the one of the Luner Angel King's exilted children."

Shizen and her healing angel friend looked all around for Luna, they could not find her anywhere. "I swear I heard a scream and then I saw Luna,I came to get you and the other healing angels and when we came back she was gone. You do believe me don't you?" She asked the only healing angel who stayed.

Luna woke up to find that she was tied up and alone in a cave. She yelled out for help but doubted anyone could hear her cries. "Damn it." she muttered as she tried to get out of the ropes and chains but it wasn't working.

Shizen and the the healing angel searched desperately for Luna, but they could not find her. Finally they had come upon a dark cave and walked in, they saw Luna and tried to untie her from the ropes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dying Pardise(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus