Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » New Master for Isis!

I have used almost all my characters so far except Isis, my wolf anthro spellcaster. If you wish to see her profile, look under my Random Character Slots and go to the Misc page. I was thinking this could be a 1X1 RP or a group, depends on how many people PM me or respond to this topic. This RP is going to start as Isis is in a cage at a town and the men who captured her are going to try and sell her. If the first person who wants to be Isis's new master PMs me, I will post who it is going to be unless they want it as a PM only RP. Even then, I will set up a topic under either General or Fantasy for this RP.
I'm up for this if no one else ha responded yet in a PM.
ChaoticDeath3 Topic Starter

Yay! I have gotten no reply other than you for this topic. Do you want to do a 1X1 or a PM?
A 1x1 please :)
Is there any one of my characters you'd like me to play as, let me know, otherwise I'll be playing as Doc.

It's your choice in what character you use. I'll send you the link when I'm done with it.
Alright :3
Are you still looking for people for this, or did you only want one?

@ CelestinaGrey: I would like it if I could RP with more than one person so yes, I still am looking for people to RP with.
I would love to do this RP with you, then ^^ The character I had in mind doesn't have an RPR profile, but if you PM me I can give you the details about him and you can let me know whether you think it'll work or not. :)

@ CelestinaGrey: Okay Thank you for RPing with me :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » New Master for Isis!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus