Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Class in Session (Highschool RP)

Al relished in the reaction that had come out of his words and he resisted the urge to cackle at how flushed the girl's face had become. It was a delight to finally get something more than a cool, collected response from her after all.

It did shock him when she answered him aloud rather than in a softer, inconspicuous tone. Perhaps this was a tipping point.

"Ding dong, you're wrong. I happen to have siblings, one of which heavily relied upon me to care for him. And I did, well if I may add. I'm borderline insulted. I think we should keep him."
Jives (played by CeruleanKnight)

!!!

The boy sunk back, instantly returning his face to hide underneath the table, startled by her sudden interjection, but not removing his fingers.

“What are you doing doing there?”

!!
'Oh man oh no oh no no no’ the extremely jittery boy panicked, drumming his fingers nervously, and gripping the table just a bit more.
The boy’s pale green eyes turned up, slowly peering back up over the desk giving the girl’s face a glance.
She looked a bit flustered though he dare not say so, upon noticing he felt his own pale face go a bit pinkish.
He lowered his eyes a bit shyly, taking a peek under the desk.
Among the scattered things, a few torn out pieces of note book paper, long knotted, and tangled pieces of yarn, and his open notebook, and pen with the beginning of a short story.
How to explain what exactly he was doing.
He returned his shy gaze back up to her, glancing through his dark, shaggy bangs that fell over his face.
He pulled himself up a bit more so his mouth was a bit more visible, revealing the black, smeared, and twisted makeup smudged over his slightly full lips.
He gave a little timid, and nervous shrug, and cleared his throat about to speak-

“No, we cannot keep him!”

?!!!

The boy fell back just a bit, daring to return back underneath the table from the sudden noise, but rather cat-like tilted his head curiously, and pursed his lips together curiously.

‘Keep? Keep what? Me? Who? Keep who? Me you?’ the boy, turned his head every which way but didn’t move from where he was.
He returned his confused gaze back to the girl, and opened his mouth about to ask who this was directed towards -

“I doubt you have experience taking care of much other than yourself.”

?????????

'self care? Who is taking care of self? Me? Taking care of myself? What is?'
The boy thought quickly, keeping his eyes opened wide, as he tilted his head, and kept it tilted.

Was she speaking to him now?
Was she speaking to him at all?
Was this.. real?
Or was this another one of those weird dreams again?

He gave another look around before pointing his finger at himself
as if to gesture 'Me?'
Eerie Mae Summers (played by TheLittleWitch) Topic Starter

Eerie shook her head disapprovingly towards Al, her fair tussling slightly with the action and a frown furrowed under her bangs.

Her big, round eyes turned back to the frightened looking boy. He didn’t really seem like he was trying to cause intentional harm... He was like a little mouse!

“Can’t you speak?” She asked quietly, slowly returning to her seat in the chair. Rather suddenly, she ducked her sad and peeked under the table. She examined the collection of items down there. It sure didn’t looking like a peeping tom station, it looked like a hide out!

"Can’t you speak?”

At the sentence, the boy’s face suddenly twisted into a nervous gleam 'Speak? Talking? Oh. Right.’
He looked at her, pursed his lips together, and gave a shrug, turning to roll his eyes, adding a small nod, before returning his eyes to her, still not speaking.
He wiggled his fingers over the ledge before blinking his eyes curiously, as she shifted to peer underneath the desk.
Another nervous tinge washed over him as a very timid smile twisted over his face, as his fingers wiggled again.

‘How to um.. um'
Silently, the boy brought his gloved, closed fist to his smudged lips gesturing as if he were thinking, and gave obvious facial indication he was deep in thought.
About a good 30 seconds of this unmoved thought, the boy suddenly raised his finger, and gestured as if to say 'A-HA!’ looking back at the girl with a smile, but not moving his hands from where they were placed in the air.
Al watched them and sighed loudly as if impatient with the proceedings before him. In all honesty, he was just displeased that there wasn't any drama happening.

"... Maybe it's sign language he knows? I mean, I don't quite think that was speaking," he suggested to Eerie, blinking slowly, before lowering himself closer to Jives's face and allowing the boy to see him.

"I don't understand you. Write on paper or something because mimes are honestly a big passé for the time period, don't you think? Wait. Do you know how to write?... Draw a picture. We can make a grand game of it and we can have a points system and it'll be absolutely dandy as long as it's nothing like Monopoly. Because I hate Monopoly."

The silent boy hadn’t really waited for her reaction before he smiled, widely and flicked his fingers quickly behind his hat, swiftly pulling out an old, worn playing card from behind his cap.
He grinned, flicking another card from beneath the one he held and flared his fingers around it as if to say ‘Ta-Da!~’
He placed the cards on the table face down, one above the other with a smile and sunk back to his knees behind the desk, but let his very slender arms cross on the table.

He smiled opening raising his finger about to gesture again before suddenly out of seemingly nowhere, A FACE!

!!!!!!!!

The petite boy’s panic mode immediately set in, when there was suddenly a new face in front of him.
He gasped, instantly falling back onto his rear, flailing his arms, and wrapping them around his head, obviously frightened.
His huge green eyes, staring wide and horrified at the sudden face, and voice that was now talking at him, spouting strange words, that in this immediate moment made no sense to the quiet boy.
One of his arms flung around his head, the other around his chest, he breathed quickly, trying to calm himself, and feeling his left foot twitch quickly, followed by his head, and shoulder.
He blinked curiously, only really catching the end of the other’s words.

‘Game? Monopoly? As in what? A game? What? Why? Why a game? Who was talking of games?’
The confused boy’s mind babbled, as slowly retreated from his frightened state and let his arms and legs kind of drop, almost doll like.
He quirked one of his brows a bit high, tilted his head, and leaned just a bit closer to Al’s face with a curious expression.

????

‘Magic man? invisible and reappearing?’ he wondered, looking over the other’s face with his wide green eyes.
‘Dreaming. I am dreaming. Or the man is magic’ he thought blinking and slowly edging his fingers towards the other curiously.
Eerie Mae Summers (played by TheLittleWitch) Topic Starter

A mime? Is he a mime? Eerie couldn’t help but ponder as she stared in awe at the strange, small boy preforming his ‘magic’.
Did mimes do magic tricks? This is obviously did!

He has a pretty mouth.She thought, her wide, round eyes studied the smeared makeup on his lips. What a strange show... She didn’t dare look away from the odd performance.

Her eyes then flicked to watch Al invade the mime’s personal space, and by the boy’s reaction of surprise and fear, she guessed Al had revealed himself.

“Hey, don’t pick on him.” Eerie defended, reaching across the table and giving the demon a light shove to his shoulder. Maybe the boy was deaf or mute? Maybe he was slow, or had mild mental issues? Maybe he was just very shy, and didn’t like to talk. Either way, Eerie didn’t feel right harassing the boy, or letting an... acquaintance of her’s harass him either. “
Don’t be scared of him, uh, boy. He’s more of a pest than a danger.” She explained, turning her eyes to the boy with the makeup.

The boy paused his fingers, instantly drawing them back, as his bright green eyes averted to the girl who had chimed in, causing him to falter back for a moment.
Upon realizing the girl was speaking to the other face, rather than his own, his tense shoulders dropped a bit, as he watched the two for a moment.

"Don’t be scared of him, uh, boy. He’s more of a pest than a danger”

At the words, his eyes turned to her, then back to the other, then returned back to hers.
‘Pest? Pesty pesty pesto on pasta~’ his curious little mind sang, as he lost his focus momentarily, before his eyes wandered back to the cards he had placed on the table in front of the girl.

!!
He gave another twisted smile, and placed his hands together, wiggling them a bit nervously.
He glanced up at the girl smiling quickly, and then down at his cards excitedly.
He picked the first card up, and turned it over carefully, before repeating the action with the other card.
The first, and red themed joker card with the word “HEEBIE” scribbled across it, with a thick, paint like marker.
The other, a black themed card with the word “JEEBIE” scrawled in the same style, and color as the other.

He wiggled his fingers together excitedly, looking at the girl with a pleased expression, and then up at the other face that had just appeared.
He darted his eyes down a bit anxiously, unsure if his actions were a bit off-putting to these new faces.
He glanced underneath the desk, reaching his hand about, feeling around for his bag.
Once obtained, he pulled open the top, quickly fishing out a ripe, crisp Granny Smith apple and placing it on the desk timidly, sinking a bit further back, only letting his eyes become visible again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Class in Session (Highschool RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus