Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for Rp partners!

As of right now I only have 1 full time rp partner and one that posts when he can. So I'd like to have a few more rps going right now, to lighten up the times.

What I am looking for: Almost anything as long as its in a low tech setting, and I can play with Raine. I'd also like it to have romance in it eventually. I'm looking for adventure and fantasy and I am very open to ideas. I also have stories at my disposal, all I ask is that the other contributes to the story as well with villains and such. Please let me know if you're interested!
InquisitorCat Topic Starter

As of right now I only have 1 full time rp partner and one that posts when he can. So I'd like to have a few more rps going right now, to lighten up the times.

What I am looking for: Almost anything as long as its in a low tech setting, and I can play with Raine. I'd also like it to have romance in it eventually. I'm looking for adventure and fantasy and I am very open to ideas. I also have stories at my disposal, all I ask is that the other contributes to the story as well with villains and such. Please let me know if you're interested!
I wouldn't mind RPing with you :) most of my characters can be altered To fit any time period.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for Rp partners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus