Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Wilmond (played by Freyya)

Oliver's head shot up at that comment.
"I don't know." Wilmond said honestly.
Taylore (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Taylore looked back at Oliver as she saw motion and realized he looked rather afraid. She smirked slightly. What both Wilmond and Taylore didnt know though, was Lydia had been goin to the safehouse while both of them were out. She had come to check up on them one nigh but found they werent there but Oliver was. Taylore had told her what he did but she couldnt help but find him attractive and took pity on him. Having to re-break and fix his bones so they would heal properly.
Everytime Taylore and Wilmond went out, Lydia would come over and check up on Oliver. Feed him, talk to him, and give him pain medicine which was the only reason he wasnt dead by now.

"Any suggestions?" Wilmond asked.

Taylore layed back and put her head in his lap. "We could...tie him to a rock and toss it off a bridge into a river," she said more as a joke as she looked up at him, a smile gracing her lips.

"Ooh, cruel!" Wilmond grinned broadly.

Taylore laughed softly at Wilmond being so excited about it then got up off the couch. "Well come on then. We have a few hours left so this could be a stress reliever huh?" She asked with a smile and took his hand.

Wilmond pulled him back. "Actually," he said, "I want him at the duel. Make him see how I'll turn his 'boss' into minced meat." he grinned, probaby even broader then before.

Taylore smiled and sat in his lap then leaned back into him. "Oh? Well then i guess we're taking him with us," she said with a soft laugh as she saw his grin broaden even more. Suddenly her phone went off and she groaned softly before getting out of Wilmonds lap. Going over to the table, she put it to her ear. "Hello?...Lydia! Wait calm do-..what do you mean?...no no hold on," she said, walking outside of the safehouse to talk to Lydia. After twenty minutes she came back in and set the phone down but bent down in front of Oliver. Grabbing his broken shoulder, she squeezed and helped him up off the ground. "You've just had a miracle," she said, unhappily to Oliver.

Wilmond looked up, surprised. "What's going on?"

"Lydia happened," Taylore replied to Wilmond as she looked at Oliver. "Lydia set up a doctors appointment for you. She'll come and get you tommorow. Dont try anything with her or i'll personally make your life a living hell," she said threateningly to Oliver before walking him over to the kitchen and letting him sit in a chair.

Taylore then walked back over to the couch and sat down. "Lydia said shes been taking care of him for a while now. Said she spent time and money on him. Also that i owed her," she told Wilmond, looking at him.

"What do you mean, 'You owe her'?"

"I got her into that trouble back at Winstons place," Taylore explained and pushed her bangs away from her face, only for them to fall back in place.

"Myeah. Well, there's nowhere to go for him. he came on his own accord, and failed. Winston won't want him back, he'll think he's weak."

Taylore had a slightly irritated look in her eyes as she looked at him. "Thats the thing. Lydia cleared his record so he can get any job he wants. She likes him," she said.

"Dont worry." He smiled "I'll keep an eye on him."

Taylore smiled and crawled closer to him. Sitting back in his lap, she leaned back into him and smiled. "Thank you. What do you want to do for the next two hours?" She asked with a soft laugh.

Wilmond shrugged and smiled. "It's your call." He smiled.

Taylore thought for a moment before she smiled and sat up, placing a gentle kiss on his lips before getting up off the couch. "Close you eyes," she requested with a happy smile.

Wilmond looked curiously at her for a second, but then he did as asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus