Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Gunpowder and Lead(Open)

Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

A young woman walked through the darken woods of the night with a shotgun in her hands. It was loaded and ready to fire at will, but the woman was waiting for somwthing. She heard rustling in a bush and shot in that dircetion. The loud noise gave away her position but she didn't care, she was only after one person and they weren't going to do anything to keep her from getting her target. The wind blowed mercily, twisting and tossing her long brown hair. What stood out about the young girl was her intensly red eyes that spoke more than she did to strangers. She shot another bullet then groaned at the realiztion that who she was looking for was gone like the birds. She felt someone tap her shoulder and quickly turned around; shotgun pointed at the head of the unlocky soul to surprise the young woman.
Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123)

A young woman walked through the darken woods of the night with a shotgun in her hands. It was loaded and ready to fire at will, but the woman was waiting for somwthing. She heard rustling in a bush and shot in that dircetion. The loud noise gave away her position but she didn't care, she was only after one person and they weren't going to do anything to keep her from getting her target. The wind blowed mercily, twisting and tossing her long brown hair. What stood out about the young girl was her intensly red eyes that spoke more than she did to strangers. She shot another bullet then groaned at the realiztion that who she was looking for was gone like the birds. She felt someone tap her shoulder and quickly turned around; shotgun pointed at the head of the unlocky soul to surprise the young woman.
Tolora Mikiko (played by Tolora)

"Hey!!" Tolora yelled with her hands up to show the girl she meant no harm. "I'm sorry for interrupting, you can go back to shooting random shit. I just wanted to let you know I was here so you wouldn't shoot me!"
Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123) Topic Starter

Mai narrowed her eyes at the girl then straighten up to be standing up. "I was looking for someone but they didn't come. Also, I know better than shoot a human." She began to walk away from the girl, her rilfe over her shoulder.
Tolora Mikiko (played by Tolora)

[Sorry I thought I subscribed to this when I replied the first time but apparently not.]

Tolora thought about saying something about the being human comment but decided against it. Better to be thought of as a normal human and not get shot. She thought carefully for a moment about how to say what she needed to without sounding too suspicious.

"I saw someone not long ago. I didn't get a very good look at them but they were headed that way." She pointed into the woods.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Gunpowder and Lead(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus