Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Exploring

Corvina (played by Tolora)

Corvina had just moved into the small town of Sarin. It was quaint and her house was even more so. She finally finished unpacking the last of her few belongings and decided to go out for a celebratory dinner.
Corvina had her quiet meal at the town's local diner. It was still a long time before she wanted to go home so she decided to walk through the park at the edge of town. She walked down the path.
The trees looked beautiful with their leaves turning all sorts of different colors. There were a couple kids running around and two old men playing chess. Everything was so peaceful. Corvina walked on her path for a while, wrapped up in her own thoughts.
Suddenly, she heard a noise like the breaking of branches. Corvina realized she had walked a little ways into the woods and the it was a lot darker than it had been when she had arrived. The sounds started coming closer and she used her power of disappearing and decided to wait and see what was making all that noise
Azura (played by scarheart12)

Azura was running through the forest and slammed into Corvina. "What the- huh? Who did I just run into?"
Corvina (played by Tolora) Topic Starter

Corvina fell over when Azura ran into her. Still, on the ground, she reappeared with an embarrassed blush spreading across her face.
"Sorry, I didn't know what was coming at me so I disappeared just in case you were dangerous. I'm new here and I didn't know what could be running through these woods." She said as she picked herself up from the dirt and dusted herself off.

"That's okay, I'm not very dangerous in my elf form." Azura smiled at her as she stood up.

Corvina smiled back at the elf. Then she realized she'd completely forgotten her manners.
"My name is Corvina. As you can tell I have the ability to disappear and reappear at will."

"Cool name, I'm Azura I can turn into a dragon it's acctually pretty cool. Azura smiled at her

(Sorry I've been really busy lately)

Corvina smiled. "Azura's a really pretty name. It's fitting for an elf."

Azura smiled at her "Thanks, your the nicest anyone has ever been to me."

Corvina smiled back and said, "Everyone deserves the kindness of another. I don't see how anyone else can be anything but nice to you, especially when you're so nice yourself."

Azura couldn't help but smile "Oh, sorry about running into you."

"Don't be. It was my fault, it's not like you could see me." Corvina said. It was getting darker outside and noticeably chilly. "Do you live around here? I'd hate for you to end up having to run home when it's dark and chilly."

"Oh, I don't really have a home, I have acctually been staying in different hotels and such without paying them." Azura looked at the ground a bit ashamed.

"Well then you can stay at my place tonight, if you want. Don't worry, if I see any angry managers I won't turn you in." Corvina joked.

"Well if your willing to do that for me,then you are just as nice as I am." Azura smiled at Corvina.

"OK then, follow me." Corvina says as she starts walking back down the path she'd come from. "My house isn't too far from here."

Azura followed her silently for the rest of the way.

Corvina lead Azura out of the woods and a little ways into the town until they came to a small house. It had cream colored siding and burgundy window shutters and roof. A stepping stone path lead from the sidewalk to the front door made of oak.

"Well, this is it. I know it's not much, but everything works." Corvina said as she unlocked and opened the door.

Azura walked inside the small but neat house "It's acctually really nice."

Corvina smiled. It was her first guest in her new house and things seemed to be going good. She went to her closet where she kept her extra pillows and blankets. She pulled out a white pillow with tiny purple flowers decorating it and a purple fuzzy blanket.

"Sorry I don't have a guest bedroom set up." Corvina said as she put the blanket and pillow on the couch.

Azura smiled, "that's okay, I'm just glad to have somewhere to stay."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Exploring

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus