Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Born from a curse (OPEN)

James (played anonymously)

I can feel it. Its back. There is no escape now. I feel the power...

A male emerged from a large body of water. His look was more then heavenly,and he was only wearing a pair of baggy jeans with a black belt that had blue marking on them. His chest glistened and the leather black belts around his chest in a 'X' look held two blades in one sheath,each blade on the opposite side. He pulled a piece of his white hair out of his eyes,exposing the dark blue color of his eyes.

I feel the change of the air. It thickens into a sickening gust of darkness.

The male started walking onto shore and looked around. The world had changed a lot sense he had awoken. He walked into a town and he seemed pretty odd looking,but most girls started to swoon. He looked at a newspaper stand and saw the year.

2012? I've been asleep for twenty-five years? Hmm...
Angalo (played by Ambrosia)

Angel just so happened to be around at that time, just hanging out and flirting with some girls, he managed to get a few numbers.

"Oh hey umm... You lost?" He said brushing his bangs to the side, he caught the news stand that had the date on it then cocked an eyebrow at the man "ummm, it's ummm, 2012... Where have you been?, under a rock?"
James (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Ummm...Yes,sir,I have been under a rock under water for about twenty-five years now. True story." The male was very sarcastic with his words but he was actually telling the truth,with him being a seal joker anyway. He was a serious looking guy and was how he looked but he would joke around every once in a while.

Angel rolled his eyes, an all too familier feeling creeping up on him "here we go, you're a crazy... Why am i a magnet for the crazies..." He rubbed the back of his head and transformed into his wolf form "welcome to Furion..." He said as his grey fur shun in the sunlight, he sat and tilted his head to the left "my name's Angel by the way, and you are?"

"The name's Bond...James Bond. Not really,but my name is really James." He made seal symbol under him as it lifted him up and he stood on it like a disk.

Angel looked ad the disk below him "woah, nice. Why in a rush? Hang with me for a while, it'll be fun" be said as he transformed back into his human form and sat leaning back looking up at him.

"Since you were gone for 25years why don't we get you cleaned up and toto a pub, hit on some chicks the. Go check out some landmarks" he said with a devilish smile, he wanted to have fun Nd he was going to have it. One way or another.

James smirked. "Heh,I think I just met my new brother." The seal vanished under his feet and he landed without a single thud. "Sounds good to me,but I was also hoping we could scare some folks."

Angel smiled and felt a little awkward when he said brother but shook it off "okay so first, we need to get you cleaned up, let's go pick out some clothes and then go to the beach" he said turning on his heels, Angel started to walk towards the town mall "c'mon, by the end of tonight we should have a few numbers and scare some folks" he said with a small chuckle.

(You mind if I get 2 girls to play the parts of some women we meet in the mall and get numbers from?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Born from a curse (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus