Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Fighting in the dashboard?

Do you have two or more characters that would more than likely fight each other? I have at least four.

Tell (Assassin creed) and Harvey (Templar Knight) would fight against eachother, most likely Tell winning.

And Tiberius and Avonaco. (Cowboy and Indian.)

Though I only had two of my characters in two RPs before, and none of these above. Only one of those two RP's I had my characters fighting against each other.

So how about you? Do you have two characters that would fight against each other? And was it meant to be like that? Or by mistake like me?
Sanne Moderator

Killain and Sinnice were meant to be enemies and fight each other. ;) Sinnice would probably win!

I think Zaiha would try to fight everyone in my list, but then likely resort to nothing more than sexual harassment or pick fights with someone else.

The others that might fit this criteria are all anon, so I'll keep mum about them. :)
Yuka

Liberius & Drest {Drest is retired, with the story of his clerical bond with the Morrigan driving him mad}
Pulchra & Marcus {already have ICly; he's dead}

Those are the only two rivalries I can think of, for now :)
Well I have a few but they're all newbies and exist in the same-ish universe so that's good.

Dexter and Laurie would go for a tango, but I feel like Dexter would just end up under Laurie's spell and she'd win.

Artye would take on pretty much anyone, her "element" so to speak is war so she tries to get it started where she can.

Colton is kind of a jerk, I could see him getting into a fist fight with Remy and honestly that's a toss up on the win.

Feng likes to eat people, so yeah that's hostile. :)

Pretty much all of mine are lovers rather than fighters, but they aren't afraid to defend what they love.
Hmmm, let me think...

Wash >< Iz (Hunter vs Demon. Iz would win. Wash is good, but she's not that good.)

Iz >< Adrienn (Demon vs Vampire. Iz doesn't like reanimates or... 'dead things' as she refers to them. They're both incredibly old. Adrienn would have Iz on brute strength, but Iz would ultimately have her on power, she could turn Adrienn to dust in a heart beat.)

Div >< Adrienn/Iz (Reaper vs Vampire/Demon. Div is always irritated with beings that 'don't have the decency to die' and make her life easier. It's hard to tell who would win, but I would lay my money on Div or Iz. Though, really, you can't really kill something that basically get's recycled back into itself... so... Div I suppose, would be the winner in the end. Iz has to sleep sometime.)

Iz >< Aislin (Demon vs Witch. Iz wouldn't outright attack a witch unless she'd been summoned. At that point though, everyone is fair game. Iz loathes being summoned.)
TheLily

Cici and Kasper. It's not a "would they fight" it's "when" at this point. I've gotta get one plot outta the way and then they'll go head to head.

Na'ima and Puthali. Na'ima would never actually brawl, but she would certainly let Puthali know that she's a sinner and a terrible woman and that she should submit to her man. Only to get punched in the face.

I think that's it.
Aregolas and Anvero- This is more a fight of Are hates his father for what he's become and Anvero keeps trying to turn Are.

Oraelvas and Anvero- Anvero when he went to the chaos began physically abusing Orae the younger of the two Yalani brothers, it's now turned to I don't care anymore I will just kill you.
Draconus & Typhus, definitely. Actually, put these two into any enclosed "space" and give them an hour or two-- they'll find a way to get under each others skin without even throwing a spell or punch.

Draconus & Malagrav, occasionally. Maybe. They've only had one chance meeting that turned into a brawl, so I'm actually not entirely sure if they'd be inclined to come to blows all the time. In the least they'd have long moral debates which become more and more snarkier as time goes on.

Johann(Biker) vs Everyone, 'cept maybe the ladies (unless they started it)-- he's inclined to pick fights with just about anybody, especially those in authority.
I think most of my characters would be neutral towards each other or shrug off any behavior as strange and walk away. I sat there for a bit just trying to think of any that would absolutely rage at the another, and all of them would act very minimally. I suppose that's a result of my subconscious goal to avoid any unnecessary conflict. All characters would either shrug another away, move on, hide, or avoid them altogether. They wouldn't have an interest in each other, and no arguments would arise from conflicting personal beliefs because they would not be intrigued by the apparent character and would not seek out more information about them.

They were not intentionally designed this way, of course. A few have interacted with each other in RP, and generally the interaction was miniscule -- they were more focused on their friends/family (separate RPers) or on the other's friends/family. I really should work on that! At the very least have one or two characters that could rage at any of 'em.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Fighting in the dashboard?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus