Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Delete mistakes and other ideas

Maybe we could delete posts that we make, that were a mistake. I have done it more than once, like I did it out of order. So I just had to say (Opps, sorry! Ignore this post.) So maybe we and/or the leader of the forum could delete posts? Like if I make a mistake, I could go to the leader and ask them to delete the post I made.

Okay, maybe custom made forums? Like some templates for your forums. And even different colours for different players. Like the leader could be blue, then they decide who gets what colour...

And... Oh, I know! how about another RP forum kind? A modern role play section?
Kim Site Admin

berserker544 wrote:
Maybe we could delete posts that we make, that were a mistake. I have done it more than once, like I did it out of order. So I just had to say (Opps, sorry! Ignore this post.) So maybe we and/or the leader of the forum could delete posts? Like if I make a mistake, I could go to the leader and ask them to delete the post I made.

We don't offer user-deleted posts just to help preserve the flow of conversations for other people. If you accidentally create a topic, you can get a moderator to take it down for you. :)
berserker544 wrote:
Okay, maybe custom made forums? Like some templates for your forums. And even different colours for different players. Like the leader could be blue, then they decide who gets what colour...

You can create and style up to 20 forums per group
berserker544 wrote:
And... Oh, I know! how about another RP forum kind? A modern role play section?
Modern roleplay with no special frills goes in the "general" IC section. But, it could also go under fantasy (think modern vampires) or in science fiction (think Stargate - set in the current time, but dealing with a secret high technology government program) as well, depending on your flavor! :)
Sanne Moderator

Just wanted to reaffirm that you can PM anyone of us any time to have a post deleted! :) It's no bother at all and we'll be more than happy to help.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Delete mistakes and other ideas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus