Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » User Game: Flirt with a Character

((Directed at Afriel))

Is your body from McDonalds? Cause I'm lovin it!

okaysorryI'llleavenow
Depth-charge (played by matthew100)

You're getting me all bubbly.

(Towards Evan)
Jake (played by LoverBoy2003)

If your a girl you can flirt with me
{I'll be going for Jake~ ;33}

She smiles, and lowers her lashes cutely, looking up at the rather tall boy.
"You're so tall.~ Did you know we're all the same height lying down.~ ;33" she giggled sweetly, twirling a lock of her hair on her finger.

*sees avery* Um hey how ya doing *walks up to you*
Your pretty cute what's your name

And I didn't know that
Pastella

Jake wrote:
*sees avery* Um hey how ya doing *walks up to you*
Your pretty cute what's your name

Are you jake from statefarm?
Because I'd love to take a look in those khakis.

*teleports the clothes on* yes I am now
((Going for Adam, smh))

Adelaide eyed him warily, eyes narrowed as she determined how to let his guard dow. "You look like trouble.."
She whispered into his ear, "But that trouble might bring a light into my life." Blue eyes glittered in the night as she crept closer to him, dangling her legs over the wall she had seated herself on.
Akio (played anonymously)

((Let's go Adelaide))

The rather short prince took the elemental's hand and knelt before her.

"Dearest lady, picture of elegance, might you please do me the honor of-" He cast a quick glance at the cheat sheet he'd written on his wrist. "... Going on a date with me?"
Akio wrote:
((Let's go Adelaide))

The rather short prince took the elemental's hand and knelt before her.

"Dearest lady, picture of elegance, might you please do me the honor of-" He cast a quick glance at the cheat sheet he'd written on his wrist. "... Going on a date with me?"
((I have never been flirted with.
o3o
Challenge accepted, nevertheless.))

Spotting some black smudges on his hands, she hesitated before asking, "Are you a blacksmith of some sort? I wouldn't mind if you were.. It's just that curiosity struck me, that's all." She stared down at his shoes as she awaited his reply.
Akio (played anonymously)

He panicked and cleared his throat.

"My dearest lady, it is my regret to say, I am no blacksmith. I would much rather leave creating fine works to whoever it was who created you."
Akio wrote:
He panicked and cleared his throat.

"My dearest lady, it is my regret to say, I am no blacksmith. I would much rather leave creating fine works to whoever it was who created you."

((Would you like to continue in private?))
"That's such a shame regarding that I've always wanted to meet a blacksmith.." She let out a small chuckle and stepped back, glancing to the left as if she was expecting something.
Jives (played by CeruleanKnight)

((Will be going for Adelaide!))

The strange boy took bizarre steps, slinking, and sneaking towards the other.
He paused when he was a good distance behind her, and looked at his fingers, twiddling with them nervously.
He reached back, slipping his hand into his backpack, and feeling around for a moment.
He pulled out a bright green granny smith apple, and placed it near her before stepping backwards, and then turning on his heel to power walk the other direction.
Adelaide Todd (played by Insxmnivc)

Jives wrote:
((Will be going for Adelaide!))

The strange boy took bizarre steps, slinking, and sneaking towards the other.
He paused when he was a good distance behind her, and looked at his fingers, twiddling with them nervously.
He reached back, slipping his hand into his backpack, and feeling around for a moment.
He pulled out a bright green granny smith apple, and placed it near her before stepping backwards, and then turning on his heel to power walk the other direction.
((Going for Jives now >:D))

Adelaide turned around idly, her silver, open toe pumps shining in the daylight as she reached down for the apple. She took a bite out of it and suckled on the fruit, casually tossing a wink behind her as she walked away.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » User Game: Flirt with a Character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus