Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » User Game: Flirt with a Character

RedLantern

mekami wrote:
(going for Krystalline )

"Are you a demonic ritual, cause Mekami wants do you all night long... and lose his half soul in the process." ((btw he speaks in third person))
XD.
RedLantern

Your flirts are excellents, guys! :)
RedLantern

Saden Heidrich wrote:
((to that boi jonathan))

Oh, look at you. Tall, lean, handsome....

I'd sell my soul to you any day, if I hadn't done that already.
This is so good. x)

Sorry guys, If I don't really play, right now... x) :) but I'm just amazed by all the good fires-ups here. x) :')
Sascha Allaway (played by Multi_Fandomist) Topic Starter

((Goin' for Adam, because why not))

Oh lord.... you're too pretty T-T

NO WONDER YOU'RE REANIMATED, YOUR SEXINESS BROUGHT YOU BACK TO L I F E!
Adam (played by Corinthi)

(( Sascha Allaway ))

When I demanded the maker craft me a companion, I could not have imagined a creature as wondrous, graceful, and lovely as you.
Jackson Pelletier (played by Corinthi)

(( Robyn Fencaster ))

“I’m not sure if you’re scary hot or just scary, but I think I’d like to find out.” Jackson grins and rubs the back of his neck.
Under Construction (played by koobler)

((this one's for that boi gabriel))

Hey man, I bet I can make you hit all the high notes!

She winks.
Crimson (played by S_S_P)

((Back at Casandra))

"Damn It! Your too good looking to say mean things too!" -throws a table at a wall while yelling a battle cry-
(phillip toddkins!)
the small red head's nose twitched as she looked at the male before her. her left eyebrow quirked up. "i thought you were a spirit! you're so perfect, plus your aura is magenta. you have very good vibes." she giggled in her normal soft voice. "would you like me to read your palms?"
Lilith Black (played by Raven666)

(Lex Willemsen)

"I see you like to play with the devil. Want to find out how it feels like to play with me, bad boy??"
Lilith Black wrote:
(Lex Willemsen)

"I see you like to play with the devil. Want to find out how it feels like to play with me, bad boy??"
the cocky blond crossed his arms, looking the female up and down. a smirk spread across his lips. "i like your spunk, missy." he bit down on his lip, chuckling. "i'll gladly accept your offer."
Lilith Black (played by Raven666)

oddeye wrote:
Lilith Black wrote:
(Lex Willemsen)

the cocky blond crossed his arms, looking the female up and down. a smirk spread across his lips. "i like your spunk, missy." he bit down on his lip, chuckling. "i'll gladly accept your offer."

The half-demon smirking slightly, red eyes glingting mischiefully,"You're to easy, bad boy. And don't bite those lips."
Gabriel Nichols (played by Corinthi)

(( Lilith ))

I don’t know why, but you make me want to raise a little hell.
Ben Moderator

Wow, er, hey folks. Mind toning this down a little? Some of this innuendo is a little too on the nose. I'm going to edit or delete a few of these posts.

Flirting is all well and good, by all means have fun, but let's have a little less leering at each other please. :)
((Gabriel, cuz y not?))

Afriel quickly wrapped he arms around him and smiled. "It's odd how people say Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth...Obviously, none of those people have been in your arms."
venus (played by pluto)

(Going for Aniise.)

"Can I take a picture of you? I wanted to prove to my friends that angels really do exist."

*alternating finger guns*
Scarlet Night (played by Raven666)

(Vega Solace)

You remind me of a star that shine brightly in my dark sky
Ben Moderator

Alright, it would be a shame for a few of you to ruin this for everyone. I just had to delete another post. If I have to come back in here and do it again, this thread will be locked.

Please keep your posts free of sexual innuendo.
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

(Scarlet)

"Umm... Hi! ...I-I like your... scars...?" *Is not good at flirting.*
Ye-Jun (played by Light_Of_Love)

((Let's go Kanami))

Ye-Jun smiled confidently and made his way over to Kanami, eventually leaning on the table near her with his head in his hand. Having been rehearsing his line in his head while he was walking over, his voice was clear and confident when he spoke.

"My... You look wonderful, my darling. You remind me of cupid, the way I felt you strike my heart from all the way over there." He winked charmingly to go along with that little flirt there.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » User Game: Flirt with a Character

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus