Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New girl (1x1)

Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Casey had just moved into a new town and no one knew who she was. She finished getting dressed for school, it was her freshmen year and she was not looking forward to spending it without her friends. She wore black and red striped T-shirt with Linkin Park written in blue across the chest, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a black baseball cap to cover some of her carmel brown hair. She use to be a blonde but seen her DNA was altered her hair staied a carmel color. She grabbed her blue backpack with small white skulls across it as she left her room. Her mother and father were still asleep so she went to walk up her younger brother Trevor.

Trevor was eight years younger that Casey which meant he was only seven years old and he was in second grade. Casey carefully entered his room and tiptoed to his bed side. She genltly shook him awake. "C'mon, Trevor, let's not be late for school." Trevor stirred then got up. Casey helped him get dressed and ready then made them both a quick breakfast of buttered toast. She walked her brother to the bus stop then headed for her school. She lived within walking distance of her new school and decided it was best for her to walk to school.
Casey Sanders (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Casey had just moved into a new town and no one knew who she was. She finished getting dressed for school, it was her freshmen year and she was not looking forward to spending it without her friends. She wore black and red striped T-shirt with Linkin Park written in blue across the chest, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a black baseball cap to cover some of her carmel brown hair. She use to be a blonde but seen her DNA was altered her hair staied a carmel color. She grabbed her blue backpack with small white skulls across it as she left her room. Her mother and father were still asleep so she went to walk up her younger brother Trevor.

Trevor was eight years younger that Casey which meant he was only seven years old and he was in second grade. Casey carefully entered his room and tiptoed to his bed side. She genltly shook him awake. "C'mon, Trevor, let's not be late for school." Trevor stirred then got up. Casey helped him get dressed and ready then made them both a quick breakfast of buttered toast. She walked her brother to the bus stop then headed for her school. She lived within walking distance of her new school and decided it was best for her to walk to school.
Sufyan (played by Ambrosia)

Sufyan was was heading to school first day meant a whole lot of crap at his end. He was just soaring threw the air like a bullet, his hands stuffed in his pocket as be flew. His white shirt with red stripes danced in the air unbottoned, his white vest was seen clearly and defined his muscles well.

He flew down to ground level and starting hovering a few yards behind Casey the finally planting his feet on the ground. The worst thing about today was that he'd have to keep his powers secret.

Casey heard someone behind her but decided not to look to make sure. She had had too many different experices with so many different unexplainable occurances. She shoved her hands into her jean pockets and countined forward to school. She saw it not far away and checked her watch. 6:34. Too early for school to be open.

Once she got to the front entrance of the school, she sat down on one of the beanchs by the doors as she waited for a teacher or someone to come and unlock the door. She grabbed a notebook out of her backpack and began to write in it. She worked on her writing skills and became a not so bad story writer.

Sufyan carried on down to the school not caring about anything, as he got to the entrence he noticed the same girl from earlier but again didn't say much "why am I here so early?... Dammit mom" he huffed, some blue flames escaping, easy enough for her to notice.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets then looked around, coast was clear and he felt like scouting the grounds a little so he shot off into the sky as fast as a bullet and owed down as he scouted the area then landed in front of the girl "hey" a soft smile on his face as he stood before her .

She hadn't noticed the blue fire coming form the boy's mouth, but she did smell the strong scent of fire. She didn't care much for the smell of fire but the sight was different. Seeing the golden orange flames crackingly in the night was something that she loved to see.

Casey jumped in surprise at hearing someone speak to her while she was deeply into writing her story; most people found it funny how overreactive her reactions could be. She dropped her notebook and pencil. She sighed and picked them up before the boy could do it for her or kick them away like most of the guys did at her middle school. "Hallo." She said in German. She closed her notebook and put it in her backpack and zipped it up.

Sufyan smiled at her and raised his hand "my name's Sufyan and I'm a superhuman, what about you?" The soft smile was different from the boys in the school. His right hand engulfed in blue flames "they grow more intense according to my emotions, right now they're harmless"

He didn't care if people knew he was different or that he had powers, just others thinking that he's a freak really pisses him off. "So what are you?" Sufyan had a knack for spotting people out and if they were different.

Casey didn't smile back at Sufyan, she was naturally shy around new people and always hid it by acting like she didn't care about anything. "I'm Casey." She said flatly, not answering his question. She wasn't in the least surprised by the flames engulfing his hand and not huurting him. She knew that she was a freak but didn't care whatsoever.

When he asked again what she was this time she simply shrugged. "New breed, unknown to the public or any story." She was truly the only one of her kind. No one else had though of mixing spider and cat DNA and seeing the effects it had on a human being. Of course, that wasn't all that was put in Casey's viens but the rest was too much to list.

Sufyan felt a little uneasy and felt awkward "yeah I'll see ya later" he shot off into the air again and stopped hovering above the clouds, it's where he thought "well she's no fun to talk to..." He whispered, the cold wind making his shirt flow along with it. Sufyan here the school bell from way up high and sped down landing near the gates.

After first class he knocked into Casey in the corridor making each other drop their books "shit, Sorry!.." He said trying to seperate her books from his.

Casey was not surprised to see that Sufyan went off like that, it was normal for her to see people leave her behind when she wasn't very talktive. It was only because right now she was tried and the new girl. She decided to grab a book to read until the bell rang and went inside and went to her first class.

She wasn't paying attention and didn't see Sufyan, and knew he probably didn't see her mainly because she was so short. She always lied about her height and said she was five feet when she was only four eleven. She seemed a little more jotted and awak now as she found what was her's and his's. "Don't worry about it." She said, slightly paniced. She quickly grabbed a jornal that had written across it Casey's poem book in slightly sloppy hand writing.

"Oh hey, it's you" he said with a smile, real my hoping for on in return. Maybe he'd get one if be was lucky. He gave her a few of her books back then helps her up "I never quite caught your name, you have mine" the air around him was warm but, cosy kind of warm.

A teacher looked at him angry as he stood in the door frame, a black pen glued to his hand and white paint on his trousers, Sufyan tried to hold in his laughter
"Sufyan!"

Casey helped Sufyan collect his books as well. She smiled slightly back at him but it quickly fadded away. "I already told you, but I guess you didn't hear. My name is Casey." She said, her voice light and gentle. She could feel the temperature in the air go warm instead of freezing cold like it always felt to her since she lost her red hoodie.

Once she saw the teacher that called Sufyan, she couldn't help but laugh. It was a strange laugh that came close to having no sound, just the small sounds of Casey trying to get some air in her lungs as she laughed. It was her breathless laugh that was rare to hear. Her cheeks turned red as she stopped laughing to catch her breath. The teacher glared at her the whole time she was laughing. "Be careful now, Miss Sanders. You are a good student and don't need to get mixed up in the wrong coward." Casey rolled her sea blue eyes. "Yea, sure. I'm the most inoccent teenage girl in the world." She said scarcistly.

Sufyan turned and waved at the teacher who looked at him angry "just one more time Sufyan... One more" his threat was weak for Sufyan so he just shrugged and turned back to Casey "hey Casey, so, you mind showing the new kid round?" They both made their way to the same class.

Sufyan put all his stuff into his bag, as he did so the clacking noise of 2 pieces of metal was heard coming from it "umm, those were, my gauntlet" he said as they entered the class room.

Casey didn't pull pranks on teachers or students, but with her temper it didn't matter. She could easily snap at someone for doing something that annoied her over and over again. She laughed lightly, this time it wasn't soundless or breathless like the previous one. "You are asking a new freshmen to show you around? You got screwed on asking me."

She walked along side Sufyan to class. She put her things back in her backpack. She looked up at Sufyan when she heard the high pitched sound of metal hitting metal. When he explained it was his gamulet she nodded. "Why do you have a gamulet?"

Sufyan raised an eyebrow to the word 'freshman' "I'm sorry I'm actually British, can't you tell from my accent?" Sufyan was born and raised in a little town called Keighley before his dad got a new job in America "so I don't have a clue what 'freshman' means.

He pulled her into a boys bathroom and locked the doors, he checked the stalls to see if the coast was clear before pulling out two gauntlets from his bag. They were a beautiful dark gold with spiral patterns and looked too big for his arms but as he slid them on the patterns lit up into a blue colour and the gauntlets themselves made a *tsss* noise as the became smaller and fit him perfectly. They ended at his elbows "these are a gift from my grandpa, legend has it they belonged to a man named Azura who is actually my great, great, great and so on grandfather and these blue flames are a gift to me by him" Sufyan's eyes were a golden and the pupils were a light orange

Casey shrugged. "I'm bad with accents, even though mine is a mixture of German and American. Freshmen means nineth graders, aka, new students that just came in form the middle school this year. I just started this year of high school so I don't know anything about the school besides where the art and drama room is." She had signed up for art and drama club because she wanted to try out for a play that was coming up in drama and was always intrested in different forms of art.

She made a small surprised squeaking noise as Sufyan pulled her in the boys bathroom. She was about to ask why he had brought her in there until he pulled her into a stall and locked the door. "Why are we-" She stopped mid-sentence when she saw him pull out his gauntlets. She couldn't believe how beautiful they were and how she had never seen such strange and creative designs on them. "Wow." She was knocked speechless at just looking them, but when Sufyan put them on caught her more by surprise. She couldn't believe the change in his eye color. Her eyes always grew darker and shifted form red, black, and blue depending on her mood and form. For her human from they were a starling blue color that was different form other blue eyes.

"The only thing I have that has been pasted down through my family is a old necklace." She pulled form out of her collar a black and white beaded necklace with a small crown jewel on it that had three dimonads on it. One big clear one then two smaller gray ones on each side of it. "It has been pasted through my family since the beinginning of the years of jewelery and dimonads. My mom never cared much for it, called it a old piece of junk that she didn't need and gave it to me."

Sufyan looked down at it, the stall was small so they just barely able to keep a few centermeters distance between them. He slid off his gauntlets then placed them back in his bag, he held the necklace in his hand before an image of the same necklace flashed before his eyes.

He started to get a headache and shook his head to clear it, the air around him started to get warm. He pushed slammed open the stall doors and stumbled to the sinks slashing his face with water. Looking up into the mirror he saw his blue flames slowly engulfing his hand involuntarily, smoke came from his face from the water.

Casey rarely let anyone touch her necklace, because it kept her calm when she was close to screaming her head off at someone. She was caught by surprise when Sufyan had stumbled out of the bathroom stall.

She could see the smoke form where the water hit his face. She went to his side. She put her hands on his shoulders but flinched them away when she felt the intense heat coming off of him. "Are you okay, Sufyan?" She asked in a concerned voice, one that had only been heard by her beloved brother Trevor. Most people descriped Casey as a cold hearted girl to those who annoy her or she doesn't trust.

Sufyan grabbed the side of the sink hard "I- I have a... A headache" Sufyan stopped moving and closed his eyes, the flames that climbed up his arms turned to a golden yellow. Taking in deep calm breaths he was able to control his flames stopping them and the headache stopped. His father said he was a reincarnation of the king of chaos and destruction, Azura. Azura's wife had the same necklace as Casey's.

The air around him became normal as he splashed water on his face again a few times. Standing upright and finally opened his eyes, the irises turned back into their dark brown "I'm, I'm fine I just... I'm fine" he said turning to face her.

Casey didn't know too much about the members of her family before her, only that it had something to do with a king. She never knew which king, or what had happened. She still wished she could go through the memories of her ansistars but she never knew how to and couldn't try it unless she was completely alone. "Are you sure? It seems like something more than a simple headache." She said, her blue eyes intense but still kind.

She heard the late bell rang for those who were still out of the classroom and Casey groaned. "Damn... Late to class on my first day." She sighed, not as regertful as she though she would be about being late for class.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » New girl (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus