Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Sci-Fi RP, anyone?

Hey guys,

I've had this idea for an RP for a long time, and I thought you would like to get the chance to play it out with me! The RP has been posted here, if anyone wants to join.

The setting is simple: Near-future earth, technology has been advancing steadily for the past 30-40 years. A select group of extraordinary individuals, each an expert in their field of weapons technology, have been brought together by the US military to create the ultimate weapons.

Years pass, and the group creates a few different special ALI (Artificial Living Intelligence) "Super-Soldiers," dubbed the Cyborgs. One of the group splits off from the rest, and disappears, and the Cyborgs escape, disappearing as well. Three other members of the group are found dead under mysterious circumstances, leaving only one remaining. Thus ends the project.

Now, multiple years later, the Cyborgs reemerge, and begin wreaking havoc on civilian territories. The one remaining member of the group is called back, along with new people to create a new group, replacing their predecessors, now with the sole mission to destroy the Cyborgs.

This is all outlined in the History/Biography section of my character, Austin. The RP will focus on the bonding of this new group, and their focus on taking out the threat.

Like it? Don't like it? Let me know what you think and if you're interested!

~Oaky
Me! You already knew that, but I thought I'd make it official!!
Dean king (played by Ambrosia)

I don't mind kicking some Cyborg behind ;)

//I'll be using this char if you don't mind me joining :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Sci-Fi RP, anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus