Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Templates for epic users -- see recent post

aulelei Topic Starter

illantis wrote:
Can I ask what font you used for headings in Approaching Storm?

Hey! Approaching Storm uses Nova Cut for the titles, set to bold.
aulelei Topic Starter

Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
What lovely designs. They are beautiful. Im definitely going to use that once I have a character for it.

Hey, thank you. Once my finals are over I'm hoping to have some extra free time to sit down and put more up.
aulelei Topic Starter

HELLO there is an update see the first post. 8)
aulelei Topic Starter

Hello friends.

To anyone using my templates, you've noticed my Epic account has expired (edit: I was able to extend my Epic account, but the offer below still stands!!).

I'm going to be taking four custom commissions, for any current style. Please see the link to my Tumblr in my profile or the first post on the thread for style examples.

Slot one: OPEN
Slot two: OPEN
Slot three: OPEN
Slot four: OPEN

Custom includes: choice of background, colors, and choice of two fonts. I am also updating guestbook the format now.

Please PM me the form below. If you would like to have a completely custom template, please PM me and we can talk. Templates will either be credited to a user account or one character account. You must PM me using the account you'd like to have the template shared. Let me know if you intend to gift a template.

Once a background and color scheme has been selected, i will send screen shots of the progress. Outside of legit formatting issues, you'll have two times to change the color or background. Once the template has been officially approved by you, I will allow access once payment has been received.

Payment for a customized template is three months of an epic account. For a completely custom template, we can negotiate a price.

I'm continuing to offer the Slide template for a three month subscription. This theme can also be customized for a three month subscription.

Custom Template Form:

Character or Account name:
Style type: (Doubl Blond, Wotcher, etc -- an image link will suffice, or describe the template):
If you'd like me to run with your theme idea, describe it below (includes royalty-free background, selecting color options and matching fonts):

OR:
Include a link to a background idea:
Color theme you'd like to use:
Font choices:

Thank you guys so much.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Templates for epic users -- see recent post

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus