Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » And all the Kings men [Closed]

Lily Fitzgerald (played by Krissy) Topic Starter

Lily nodded knowingly. "At least you're being honest, my lord. Of course you won't tell me. How silly of me." Lily paused for a moment and opened the door. Hold her arm out so he could link his with hers, she made her way towards Lady Annes' chambers.

Being bashful, Lily didn't want to poke and prod at his life. "Perhaps we should meet later tonight after dinner and see what we have found out? It may take a...bit for the Duke to open up to one of us."

They walked down the halls silently. Passing some maids in the hall, Lily acted as though she was the queen herself on the arm of a gentleman only wanted her. Suddenly, she was snapped out of her dream like state as the stopped in front of Lady Annes' door. "So I shall leave you here. I hope you have a fun filled day. Please, do not be disheartened when I win this competition."

With a curtsey, Lily waited for him to bid her goodbye.
Trevor Braiden (played by laynabby)

Trevor chuckled when Lily told him not to be disheartened when she won. He really didn't care about the competetion, win or lose, all he wanted now was to spend time with Lily and get to know her.

Lily bid him farewell and he took her hand in his and kissed the top of it. "Farewell Lily. I wish you luck in the game, although you will need more than that to win. I am confident and I know you stand no chance."

Trevor bowed and left Lily at the door to Lady Anne's. Smiling while he turned his back to Lily, leaving her to stare at his broad, muscular back.
Lily Fitzgerald (played by Krissy) Topic Starter

Lily nodded her head, a smile on her lips. Her heart beat in her chest as hard as it did before, but it was waning now. He seemed genuinely interested in the Kings health as well as the way the court was to be run. If the people didn't want the King to wed Lady Boleyn, then that would be so, wouldn't it? But Lily knew politics didn't work that way. She was educated enough to know men handled that sort of things but knew of nothing more than One King, One Law, One Faith.

Lily sighed, curtsied and made her ado's. "Until then, your Grace."

Lily shook her head and quickly walked into her lady's room, hoping she needed nothing more. "Where have you been?!" A shrewd voice called as Lily opened the door, a shoe flinging towards her head. Dodging the shoe was unsuccessful, hitting Lily quite hard on her forehead. She groaned, knowing full well Lady Anne was in a pissy mood. She rubbed her head, tears pooling in the back of her eyes, before putting on a straight enough face to walk into the room and address her grace.

"I'm sorry, your Grace. I was letting you have time alone... I know the King likes to call on you often.." her lie was flawless. She bowed and kept her eyes to the floor.

"Well, I needed you to come fetch me a dress, but you were no where to be found. You were probably gossiping with the cooks like every other servant here." She shouted, stomping to and fro in front of the fireplace. "I need nothing now. Thank you for wasting my time. I will call on you if I need you." Lady Anne paused for a moment, looking directly at Lily. "I will be out with the King this evening in the Gardens. If anyone comes to call on me, please do tell them I am not feeling well and have retired to my bed." Lily gave a weak nod, looking at her master. She will never be more than a Lady-in-waiting, she better make herself realize it soon.

"Yes, your grace."

"You may go now." Lady Anne shooed her away with a wave of her hand and Lily skirted out of the room.

Quickly walking to her chambers, her hand rubbing the welt that was not producing herself on her forehead, the tears were coming back. It wasn't fair to be treated as such. Lily shook her head. Finally, she was in her room, the light from the window was bouncing off the stone walls making the room seem brighter. She choked back little sobs as she made her way to her little desk in the right hand corner. She didn't want Trevor to see her like this at dinner.
Trevor Braiden (played by laynabby)

Trevor left Lily at Lady Anne's chambers. He had hoped that Lady Anne would go easy on Lily for not attending to her duties, after all she had a good reason for being late. He was sure that Lily would not divulge their plan to Lady Anne. He headed out towards the courtyard where he was planning on having a friendly duel with Sir Kian.

Kian was anything but friendly when it came to duels. He was rough and out for blood. He fought with illegal weapons, but after being away in combat and battle, Trevor was up for the challenge. He quickly sought out his squire. Once he had located him, his squire equipped him for his scheduled duel. Trevor was hoping to get this over as quickly as possible, knowing that he would be meeting Lily later tonight. When Trevor went out to the courtyard there was already a small crowd growing. He wasn't planning on dueling in front of others, but didn't mind either way. He was confident in his fighting abilities and was sure to win.

Trevor walked up to Kian, who was awaiting his arrival. "Sir Trevor, how goes it? Are you ready to be beaten?" Kian gave a hearty chuckle. Trevor remained silent for a moment before speaking.

"Sir Kian, I plan on having a good, fair game. I am ready when you are." Trevor withdrew his thick sword from it's sheath and Kian did the same. Kian's was obviously freshly sharpened and could cause some damage.

Kian lunged at Trevor, whom avoided is attack. Trevor swung at Kian and struck his arm. Trevor caused Kian an injury and a few droplets of blood fell on the ground. This only made Kian angrier and he once again dashed toward Trevor, who avoided the attack once again. Kian stumbled forward, looking furious. This caused Trevor to grin, knowing this would be over shortly. Irate, Kian kicked Trevor, causing him to fall over. This was an act of desperation and was frowned upon. On the ground, Trevor laid on his back and Kian straddled him, throwing down his sword, he punched Trevor in the face. Trevor took the blow, but quickly pushed Kian off of him. Kian laid on the ground, Trevor quickly picked up his sword and pointed his sword at the throat of his opponent. This game was over, Trevor had won.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » And all the Kings men [Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus