Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Why does water hate me?

Okay, everytime I drink alot of water through out the day I get a really nad headache. It only gets worse and worse and I don't understand why. Can someone help me out? I had been told over and over again that water will help me get less headaches and keep my skin clear. Well, when I drink alot of water it just gives a bad headache. I want to know why this is happening because I'm going to start drinking a bottle of water every day to help clear up my skin and to be healther.
Um, could you be drinking the water too fast? drink it in proportions every day. And knowing you, you would probibly do something like that.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

No it isn't that. I drink a bottle of water I bought at lunch and finished it at the end of seventh period. I'm not finishing off too quickly.
Maybe you think about it too much, ya know the saying? Mind over matter.

Try to keep yourself busy and maybe that'll help

That might be it. I always seem to do that because I don't get sick much or headaches very much.

I'll try that. Right now I'm working on a new photo, but I only have one RP going on to help. T.T I still don't know what happened to our RP that made it go dead.
Sanne Moderator

Are you balancing a lot of water out with salty foods? If you drink too much water, but your salt/iodine intake is too low, it's bad for your health.

Other than that, headaches can come from many activities. Neck strain, eyes strain (glasses?), wrong posture, stress etc. Are you certain the headaches are from too much water intake?

Well, I had only started drinking the bottle of water today after I ate lunch, and I just ate dinner so I don't think it is because of low salt in my body.

It isn't because of eye strain because I do wear glasses, and the other stuff is probably not it because the only thing I have done that is out of what I usually do is drink alot of water today, but it was only a regular sized bottle though. It might just be just a headache. Sometimes in my family if there is too much amount of a certain noise it can cause a mindgrain, or if we are irrated too much it also causes a bad mindgrain.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Why does water hate me?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus