Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Free Plants vs Zombies and Faerie Solitaire.

Trickster

Since they're both amazing games, I figured I might as well get them to as many people as possible before the giveaway ends.

Plants vs Zombies: www.stopzombiemouth.com Enter 'PEAH8R' here for PvZ. Activates without any DRM, I believe. Offer ends November 11. Basically you plant plants and they beat up zombies who want to eat your brain.
Faerie Solitaire: http://store.steampowered.com/app/38600/ Just click 'Install' to have it permanently added to your Steam library, no need to actually install it. Offer ends November 8. Basically Solitaire, but with upgrades and other features to add a spin on it. Highly addictive.
Awesome, I'm excited for the Faerie Solitaire. Thanks! :D
Kim Site Admin

Awesome! Thanks so much for letting us peeps know. :D
It says I can't play...I'm in Canada...darn it!
Trickster Topic Starter

Could you possibly use a US proxy? Or maybe someone here could fill out the form for you and send it your way, assuming it's Plants vs Zombies? :(
Sanne Moderator

I run into the same problem. US based proxies don't show me any sort of download button, and if I enable scripts, it detects I'm not in the US. Poo!

I did get Faerie Solitaire though. :) Thanks!!
Kim Site Admin

Gah! American exceptionalism strikes again! Okay I'm totally not using that term right but still.
Thank you very much, I enjoy this game. It was very kind of you to share the code. :)
Seeri

Yes, thank you! I've found Plants vs. Zombies to be very highly addictive. It gives me something to do between RPs besides Pokemon. xD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Free Plants vs Zombies and Faerie Solitaire.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus