Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rumor of a Ghost (1X1)

Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(This is between me and StillDoll)
Gaia lived peacefully in the forest until a villager of a nearby village saw her. The villager had gone back to the village and said he had seen a ghost wolf. The rumor quickly spread throughout the village. Soon, every villager was frightened to go into the forest. Almost none had the courage to go into the forest to see this ghost wolf. Some had even thought about paying someone to get rid of the rumored wolf. Gaia didn't know she had caused such fear within the village so she kept living in the forest in her white wolf form.
Evence (played by StillDoll)

Cuda hitched his rucksack higher on his shoulder as he walked through the steeets of the small village. Pushing his bangs out of his eyes, allowing him a better view of everyone around him. But soon his bangs were draping over his eyes again until he sideswept them. Heading straight for the forest on the other side of the village, he had heard about the ghost of the wolf but it didnt faze him much. Just heightened his level of curiousity. He had a secret himself so this ghost might be fun idea to try and find. Humans had a tendecy to over-react so he had his doubts.

Reaching the edge of the forest, he smirked as he looked inside. It was like an adventure for him and he never got scared by anything so this should be fun. After a moment of standing there, he stepped inside the forest and started his silent way through the forest.
Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Gaia looked up when she heard someone entering the forest. Her snow white fur glowed in the moonlight as she crept near the area the other was. She hid in the shadows when she saw him, her dark blue eyes watching him carefully. Her ears were perked up and her tail swished behind her. She was slightly bigger than most wolves but she couldn't make herself any smaller.

Cuda smirked as he heard the swishing of a tail and caught the scent of a wolf. So..showing up already huh? he thought but kept walking as if he hadnt noticed her. Suddenly, he took off at a run and easily dodged obstacles. As he passed by a large oak, he put his rucksack down right in the tangle of the roots. Then shifted into his wolf form. He was definitly different than a normal werewolf. In his wolf form, his fur was snow white with the hair from head to tail tip in spikes pointing backwards towards his tail. The fur spikes were blue and he had one blue ear, his left eye surrounded in blue circle as well. His back right leg was blue and both his front paws were blue, shackles were locked firmly around his front paws. The thing that made him different however, was the blue tipped wings that he had folded neatly onto his sides.

Noticing the male had taken off, Gaia followed him. She was being more cautious than usual but she could sense something different about this male. As she approached, she noticed the male had changed into a different form. Her head tilted, curious of the wings folded agains his side. She stayed in her regular wolf form as she kept herself hidden by watching from behind a tree.

Cuda casually walked towards her hiding spot and suddenly disappeared from sight. Appearing behind her, he gave a wolfy grin since he knew she wouldnt know he was there just yet. His scent was gone and he was completely silent. "Boo," was all he said as he sat down behind her.

Gaia jumped and turned around quickly." You didn't have to do that." Her ears flatten against her head. She backed up a little, keeping a bit of distance between them.

Cuda flicked his ears in amusement and his eyes lit up. "I think i did. After all you were following me and your supposed to be a ghost," he said as his tail swished quietly in the leaves. Standing back up, he took a confident step closer to her and tilted his head to the side a bit. "Why are you steppin away?" He asked curiously.

"Because I don't know if I can trust you yet and I'm not a ghost. I just... glow in the moonlight." Gaia sat down and looked at him. Her ears twitched, listening to the sounds around them.

Cuda sat down and flicked his ears as he heard a distant rustle but it died away so he put his attention back at Gaia. "What? Do you think im going to attack you, kill you, then turn you in for money? You know that the have a huge price in the market for wolves," he said more as a joke.

Gaia didn't laugh." You know, that wasn't really funny." Her tail twitched behind her.

Cuda shurgged and smiled. "I thought it was. Why you living out here all alone?" He asked, tilting his head a bit as he used his hind paw to scratch behind it. Then his attention went right back to Gaia

"Because my sister went off somewhere and the rest of my pack is gone." Gaia glanced at the ground and sighed before looking back at him.

"So they abandoned you pretty much. Well i was kicked out of my pack and my sister is the alpha of another," Cuda said. "You know i cant believe they abandoned such a pretty wolf like yourself," he added with a wink. He was definitly the cocky type.

Gaia's eyes flicked backward as embarrasment filled her." I meant they were killed."

Cuda looked genuinely sorry. "Sorry bout that. My mistake. I still cant believe an attractive wolf such as yourself is all alone out here," he said as his cockiness returned but he could be a sweet guy sometimes.

Gaia smiled slightly." I'm not a regular wolf." Her fur glowed slightly from the moolight when the wind moved the trees' leaves.

Cuda's ears perked up and he looked intrested. "Oh? Just what are you then?" He asked with a small smirk as he watched her. His tail swished quietly in the leaves as he waited for an answer, eager to find out more about her.

"I'm a demon wolf." Her eyes flashed white but they quickly returned to thier normal color. Her smile widened.

Cuda saw her smile widen and his ears flicked in slight amusement. "A demon wolf huh? What can you do?" he asked, standing and shaking the dirt off him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rumor of a Ghost (1X1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus