Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Elf, Half-elf. Either way, im gonna have some fun!

Sprite (played by ChibiBlanca)

People in the kingdom were screaming for help, yelling for the guards saying their poseions were gone. A hooded figure dashed down the streets, getting some strange looks as to why they were moving so fast. When they got to the entrance of the kingdom, they took off thier hood to reveal a female face. Her blonde hair covered her ears. Everyone she passed said they saw a figure with pointed ears, what they thought to be an elf. She pulled out a bag and opened it up, examining the contents of the bag. She pulled out a gold coin and kissed it, proud of her work for the day. No one had ever caught her in her work but she knew that it wouldn't be long before she was.
Azura (played by scarheart12)

Azura appeared behind Sprite a long dark blue cloak covering most of her body "I would really like to have that back, and I'm sure the other villagers would like their gold and jewlery back aswell."
Sprite (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Sprite turned around after putting the bag back in her pocket and looked at the cloaked woman. "Im sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about." Her ears twitched, making her hair move out of the way of her ears. She tried to examine as much of this woman as she could.

Azura removed her hood showing her pointed elf ears "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, now give me what's mine and I will leave the rest to you."

Sprite sighed. "I don't remember seeing you anywhere." She lied. She remembered stealing a couple things from this elf, now that she showed herself. She shrugged. "I mean, it's not very common to see an elf around here."

"Says you.." Azura mumbled "Right now, I could care less about how many elfs there are, I just want my necklace and coins back."

Sprite grabbed some coins out of her pocket and tossed them at her. "There, you've got your coins back." She turned around and started to leave with Azura's necklace.

Azura used her icepowers on Sprite causing her feet to freeze to the floor "I think you forgot something." Azura held out her hand getting a bit irritated.

"H-hey!" Sprite tried to get her feet free from the ice. "What kind of elf are you, a witch?!" Sprite glared at her, not giving up the necklace anytime soon.

Azura giggled "I'm half elf half ice dragon, its kinda weird combination I know."

"Yeah that is weird, now let me go! Any type of elf has a right to roam free." Sprite pulled at her feet again as she held the bag close to her chest.

"I'll let you go when I get my necklace back."

Sprite snorted. "Yeah right."

Azura raised a brow "Why wouldn't I let you go? I have no use for you, I don't believe in keeping prisoners or slaves."

Sprite just rolled her eyes. "I'm not givving up a necklace as good as this one. It's probably worth more than whats in this bag."

Azura growled and turned into ger dragon form, she jumped on Sprite and pinned her down digging her claws into Sprites shoulders.

Sprite held in a scream as she felt the claws in her shoulders. "Now I wish I was part rodent so I could escape..." She muttered to herself. She didn't move or struggle, knowing it would bring more pain to her.

Azura retracted her claws but held her down "Now I suggest you give me my necklace back or feel more pain then you did just now." Azura growled at her.

Sprite remained motionless as she thought. "Why is this trinket so important to you?"

"Why do you care?" Azura growled not letting Sprite go.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Elf, Half-elf. Either way, im gonna have some fun!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus