Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Share your most embarrassing moment!

This topic is to pretty much laugh at ourselves and hopefully help people feel better about themselves!

My most embarassing moment is when my family and I went to Mexico over spring break. I got badly sunburnt a day in and plus I hate swimming and the sea, so I couldn’t do anything but watch TV in my hotel room and cry.

One night my parents dragged me to this fiesta the resort was throwing. They had this guy with a lasso doing cool tricks on a stage. This woman working with the show who came up to me and asked me if I wanted to be in the show.

I wasn’t listening and I was like “yeah, okay, sounds good.”(Mind that I’m a young teenager from Korea with bad English skills at this point in time).

My brother was like “Hara, you are so freaking stupid.” I was majorly confused, but ignored him until the lady came back. She had three other middle aged women with her.

So at this point, you’re probably thinking “what’s so bad about this?” Well, let me tell you, being mistaken for a middle aged woman sucks. Luckily now people tend to think I’m 12.

Anyway, I followed her on the stage and pretty much what I had to do was jump inside the lasso this guy was using. The other ladies didn’t make it on all their tries, but me, being myself made it on my first try. I was so overwhelmed when they said I was the winner. They asked me where I was from and I was like “Korea..” but I answered IN KOREAN!!!!

I still have nightmares to this day.
Rogue-Scribe

As a kid.. maybe eight, I was in a department store with my family and I started playing around with the metal turnstiles the had where you could push them one way to get in the store but didn’t go the other way. Anyway, I was pushing it from inside the store and it was turning, but I came up against the fence bar it rotated over, and I kept pushing it and the next bar came up over my back.

No problem this kid thinks... I’ll just push it over my back and stand up! Nope, it wedged at the bottom of my shoulder blades and I was stuck, looking like one of those prisoners in stocks in the Victorian days. Anyway, I got worried as people would walk up but couldn’t get in the store because the turnstile was stuck with me in it. Mom finally came looking for me and my big sister couldn’t stop laughing at her kid brother. It took a maintenance man to show up with an Allen screwdriver key to remove the bar pinning me down. Total public embarrassment for about ten minutes or so!

As far as RP goes, I used the wrong name in a detailed scene which set off the same reactions that would have happened if it was done in real life. That was more funny than embarrassing, but it was embarrassing at first when I read the reply I got.
:D

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Share your most embarrassing moment!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus