Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sentient Humanoid Wolves (Sci-Fi RP)

Hey guys.
So wondering if you guys would be interesting in doing some RP of a Sci-Fi I created. So let me explain the universe of this Sci-Fi. So pretty much the Sci-Fi takes place in the year of 2193 the last years of the 22nd century. Which 5% of the human population were born with the ability to permanently turn into Sentient Humanoid Wolves called Lupinians and this resulted in a lot of people being scared of the Lupinians leading to people capturing, killing, or researched on. As well as a task force being formed to hunt lupinians or take them to military controlled camps.

Now not all lupinians are evil. Most of them are good but that doesn't mean there isn't any evil lupinians. There are albino lupinians which are different from normal lupinians because Albino lupinians burns in light and can only come out at night as well as only 17 can be born at once. Now the way you become a lupinians is pretty much you need to be born with a special gene. If you are born with this gene you turn into a lupinian at certain young age. If you don't have the gene you don't turn into a lupinian. If you do have the gene and you don't turn into a lupinian you become a dormant.

So now here is the last information on the universe. After the task force was formed it resulted in a few safe zones for lupinians to be created. There also as well early planet colonization. A few planets being a river valley/forest planet, a frozen planet, and mars. Now there only a few places beside safe zones that allow lupinians to live a normal life. Finally, the universe also take place two years after a contagious virus that is now stopped the same year is 2193 still of course. But led to a few cities in ruins on Earth. Let me know guys if your interested in some RP in this Sci-Fi universe I created. :)

Robot
Magic 10%
Tech 80%
Combat 50%

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Sentient Humanoid Wolves (Sci-Fi RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus