Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demonic human coexistal Society's woe

Erica blackruse (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

(((okay some genral rules so things do not go out of hand. Lets get this straight, my occ is god..
you wish to join please pm me first. Just in case the story has points were certain event must be added in order for your character to come in. Please be literate and please no one linners. And if your going to be gone for awhile notify everyone your character is involved with so we can work around you.
Please no auto hits and auto kills without the oother permission. Demons you are not invincible, you can die and be hurt. Advanced healing and or other abilites that allow fast recovery are fine.
Oh before i forget im okay with gore and blood, swearing is alright, not in every sentance. Oh for the most part if your posts start to get a little hot you know were to take it, pms. Dont put it here please no one wants to get banned. Follow rprs basic rules and for the most part have fun and enjoy, and lets keep this thread alive. Oh and remeber pm for any questions or concerns and if you are quitting. And pn me if you want to join or add any other characters.)))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demonic human coexistal Society's woe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus