Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demonic human coexistal Society's woe

Post era demon and human war the soceity has come to accept demons and humans together coinhabitinh the Earth. However the sytem in which the soceity is built on is highly flawed. Each section of the earth has been broken down into states and sections in which ambasdors are staion in each state.montiroing the acticity of demons and humans alike. Each state has five humnas and five demons that over see each section. And a law had been put in place every demon must have a human companion at all times when in public; however some demons and humans refuse to coexisit with one another. They are forced to stay by each other to elimante any chance of demon or human groups rising up and causing genocide. So far demons and humams have lived together peacefully with no trouble. However some humans refuse to be paired up with a demon, each of the demons and humans have a choice to whom they are paired with. They are to atgend a session in which both demons and humans meet with one another.
During thsese sessions they find a demon or human they like for any reason. After words they are paired and they can never be withput each other in public. For any demon or human to enter buildings they must have their id badge availble. And electronic key code that is given and is a special keycode that will self destruct if stolen. It works based on the other life force, if the companion dies it autimatically shuts down and reports to the jireon. It has a sensor that can detect if the companion was murdered. Throught he states patrols of the Jireon are on site to observe the acticity and have exclusive permission to shot and kill any one without a demon or human. If they suspect a coup in progress, however they are extremely lineant and they are comprissed of a human demon task force. They are easily bribed with money or other offers; there fore numerous humans and demons have.gone out with out the other. Numerous murders have gone unseen and the asailant usualy escapes into the more lawless districts.
The district were single un companioned humnas and demons are hidden away, is the Orgaura diztrict. Here it is the lawless of cities, humans and demons are killed daily. The tough only survive here and if a demon outside of this district were to kill their human they would come here to seek a replacement. There are many shops in which hackers reprogram the cards to the other id, and a new companion is had. Though in this districts the companions are usualy human replacements whose demons usually have alterior motives.
The trouble starts here.....................";
Erica blackruse (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

(((okay some genral rules so things do not go out of hand. Lets get this straight, my occ is god..
you wish to join please pm me first. Just in case the story has points were certain event must be added in order for your character to come in. Please be literate and please no one linners. And if your going to be gone for awhile notify everyone your character is involved with so we can work around you.
Please no auto hits and auto kills without the oother permission. Demons you are not invincible, you can die and be hurt. Advanced healing and or other abilites that allow fast recovery are fine.
Oh before i forget im okay with gore and blood, swearing is alright, not in every sentance. Oh for the most part if your posts start to get a little hot you know were to take it, pms. Dont put it here please no one wants to get banned. Follow rprs basic rules and for the most part have fun and enjoy, and lets keep this thread alive. Oh and remeber pm for any questions or concerns and if you are quitting. And pn me if you want to join or add any other characters.)))
Lumeira (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

The dimensional demon wandered the district Orgaura, her horns shone bright as she glanced over at all the other humans and demons that scattered away at the mere site of her.. She was an elite however in this soceity her status wouldn't even matter. However to other demons and humans her pale skin, red eyes, and large set of horns were a clear statement of her status. She grinned as she looked at it, she searched for a human companion. She absolutely loathed the idea, she tilted her head and glanced at the site, hopefully there wouldn't be a weak human for her. she would need someone to clean and cook for her, and best of all this companion would be the perfect footstool. She grinned at the thought as she went to a nearby bar, and immediatly demanded a keg of ale as she began to drink thinking of a good spot to hit.

THe gunslinger kept her head down hidden away from the crowd, her goggles were over her eyes to hide any possible chance of her being human. She kept her Ruger at her waist ready to draw it in the even any demon were to come at her. She like some of the others in this district refused to be paired with a demon companion, she had other reasons. She was the hard independent woman that refused to be chained down with having a nussiance. Time after time she slew countless demon males that dared think she was a easy target. Her sweet face often mislead everone into thinking she was easy along with her more then accompanied assets. She seemed to be the most formidable female as well as they most tempting. "bah, wretched demons, what the hell do they think i am easy?" she grumbled as she looked at the ground trhough her goggles and leaned agasint a stone wall.
Unknown (played anonymously)

Out of a building a muscular red demon man steps out in a trench coat and holds a trash bag full of something horrid in his arms. it was something dead and he tossed it out into the garbage like it was nothing. The demon fellow had a beard on his face and a slim muscular body, not the kind one would mess with, he wandered through the city with his hands in his coat pockets and checks around likely enough he too found himself in need of a human, the law stating that every demon requires a human around them wouldn't normally bother a tough guy like this but he must have some reason of searching for one.

Erica sighed as she walked out into the more distinct areas of Orgaura. She was hungry and she didn't feel like stealing it from anyone. She sighed as she put on her goggles and let her hat come down low, she adjusted her duster and kept her .22 caliber Ruger at her side. She surveyed everything and she walked up to the nearby soup shop run by a hardened demon. He preferred not to have a human and he would rather stay out of it. One could say he was a demon that loved food and loved to cook and sell it. Erica's eyes narrowed behind the goggles as she sighed and placed two gold coins down on the coutner."Hey, Miture the usual, make it quick. I have a feeling im having some eyeballs staring at me." she said and then eyed the surrounding demons most of them were male.
Erica sighed as she pulled out her Ruger and then cocked it."well boys, it seems you have picked the wrong girl to mess with today." she said and then looked at them, she was ill tempered especialy when she was hungry. She reholstered her ruger and immediatly lunged at the group and kicked the demon in the head sent him to the ground. She did the same to the the rest of the group. Some women next to the scene screamed in horrow and ran off, along wtih the demons. She sighed as she went back to the counter and began to eat her meal and drink her beverage. not caring who or what saw her there.

Mr long dark n trenchcoat wearin demon walks into the bar and dodges the dead bodies on the floor and sat on the second stool away from Erica, he looks to Miture and holds his hands forward for a visual "So get me my drink and get this! So you remember Tina right?" Miture mixes the energy drink with the vodka in a glass for the guy "Yeah the blonde brohd?" The Coat nods "Yeah, I Murdered her just a few mins'ago." Miture serves the Coat his drink and puts his hands on his hips "Already?" The Coat takes a drink quickly and nods "Mhm wouldn't swallow it so I snapped er neck....good drink." Miture sighs and shakes his head no "Yeah...human girls just do not like swallowin those demonic pills, so what are yah gonna do about a human? I mean don't you have a big time job?" The coat shrugs his shoulders, looks up and sighs "Hardly, I make the money so I could pretty much go out and buy one but wheres the fun in that? I need someone I can work with..."

Erica continues to eat her noddles wearing her goggles, her own duster coat hide her femine features well aling with her hat. She sighed ss she stood up from finishing her meal. She let out slight hiccup she was not to far away from the red skinndd loud mouthed demon. "bloody disgusting things." She said as she kicked over a dead body, she sighed as she saw more demons come up, the had small excuses of horns and were extremly lanky and thin. Erica frowned and slumped down. "oh you have got to be kidding me look boys i dont feel like kicking any more asses today." She said and turned to miture and placed a handful of coins down. "A bottle of vodka if you please." She said and miture handed her the bottle, she yanoed of the cork with her teeth and drank it at the counter complelty ignoring the thin demons. "ha! Such lovely vodka" she said and smiled.
The demons grew agitated and one began to yell. "what the hell do you think your doing?! Goggled wench we want a fig gt,if you lose you get to be our personal humping post. After all we cant just let you go after you beat up those other demons." He growled and pulled out a dagger and threw it at Erica only for it to miss her hit a metal rail and hit her bottle shattering it.
Erica dropped the broekn bottle and took off her gogles, her brown eyes gave the demons an evil glance that would make s hardened criminal cry out in fear. "you guys really want to die. Breaking a fellas liquer. "she said and let the goggles hang around her neck. She imkediatly ran up to the one that broke her bottle and grabbed him by his ram horn and shoved her knee in his face. She followed suit in fighting the others.

The Coat and Miture both watched over the fight and the coat take a drinks "So....how do you stay in business again? don't tell me you overprice the vodka..." he gets to the bottom of his drink. "Nevermind...just another and this time with a lime and more scarlet steed." The coat turned in his seat like a drunken little kid as he waited for his drink and watched the fight continue.

Erica wobbled as she tossed the demon aside by his horn. She let out a slight hiccup the alchol making her a.bit uneazy and more ill tempered. "god dma rufdians breaking my bottle.."she said as she grabbed the tail of a demon amd wrapped it around anothsr tail knottimg them together. She dogded the oncoming attack of a fore ball from a fire demon. She pulled out her ruger and shot the one who dare to have ghat projevtile come at her, in between the eyes. Sbe spat on the ground as the rest the demons fleed in terror. She sighed and then walked over to the dead demo. And kicked him."stupid thing, how dare he, and I was just enjoying a bottlr. Oragura surely cant seem to have a.nice day without trouble." She looked over to miture who had the look as if this was a common thing. She sighed and sat back down at the stool and layed her head down red red cloth bun holder in her hair. She sighed and relaxed enjoying the buzz she was getting from what she had drinken.

The Coat looks over and smiles to Erica and leans forward twards her "Hey there, do you mind if I ask you if I can buy you a drink? Also have you ever tried Scarlet steed and vodka? Its pretty great, with just a lime." The Coat doesn't get bothered by the fact that she kicked all of the other demons assus. He seems thoroughly interested in her perhaps but nothing too wild.

Erica looked up from her spot on the table and looked at the red skinned man."oh dont tell me, your s demon too."she said her face flushed red frombthe alchol. "sure why not i havent tried it. I kicked all those demons royal a°°es so what difference does it make. Sure buy me that drink, i havent had it. And a demon owes me a drink anyway."she said as she shot him an angry glare unaffraid to shot him or even send him to the morge.

The Coat smiles and nods to the human girl seeming like he doesn't even hear hear and he certainly was not afraid then after she finishes then he looks to the bartender "Miture! another one over here." The Coat leans closer to the girl and smiles to her "So are you here to kick some red ash or something? or just here to enjoy a nice meal?" Miture comes with the drink and The Coat takes the drink in his hand and he holds it before the human girl.

Erica looks at the demon male. She tilts her head as he asks her the questions. She looks to him with a drunken stare as she glares at him."well if you so know, i was here enjoying a meal, and a nice drink. And those puke demons decided they were going to make me their b***h. I sure showed them he....." she said with a drunken laugh as she looked at the red alchol."hmm you sure do like red huh....well what kind of demon are you? you dont have horns. your eyes are slgihtly a differnt color too." she said as she boldy stood up and yanked the mans trenchcoat closer to her and stared at him.

The demon raises a finger "Seee....see..see...Im special sort of demonz...not pure as it were." The Coat stares down at the girl "What sort of human are you? you don't have blonde in yer blood do you?" He squints his eyes very seriously at the girl before looking down to the drink "OH I LOVE IT RED! with lime too." He then takes a sip of his lovely drink.

Erica let out a hiccup as she looked at the demon; and she gave a laugh hearing him say what type of human she was. She growled and took of her hat and showed her brown-black hair."DO I LOOK LIKE A BLONDIE TO YOU!!" she said before standing up and grabbing the demons trenchcoat in her drunken stupor she fell intending to lift the demon up and toss him across the bar. She hiccuped again as she stood up and leaned agasint the counter and sat back in the barstool and put her hat back on."bloody wretched demon........Your lucky im drunk." she said with a growl and malice within her words. she looked at the demon as she took of her hat and fanned herself hot.

The coat gets knocked on the floor and he hops up on his feet and walks up to the human girl and he swipes her drink away "Fine, no drink for you." he walks off and sits a few stools away and sips on his new drink minding his own business.

Erica let out a puf of air as she got up from the stool, and tossed a small wooden drink holder at the demon."well find then mr. high and mighty, dont bother me again" she said as she ignored she knocked the dmon down and walked away. She ended up collapsing in the street only to get up again and totally scare the living hell out of a passerby. She let out a small yelling spat as she got up and walked and sat down in a bench trying to get herself sober.

The Coat looks to the bartender and tosses out some coins and runs out to follow the girl and he walks by and sits on the bench and smiles over to her "Feeling okay sweetheart?" The demon man wipes off his wet coat and tries to not loose the woman or be caught without a human.

Erica still in an ill temper punched the demon in his mouth as she looed at him and then growled."im fine alright> why do you keep following me? i dont need some demon male around me"
She said as she got up agitated and then began to walk away decided to choose a more abandoed road to take her escape. She was still feeling the effects of the alchol and she wouldn't be able to shoot straight.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Demonic human coexistal Society's woe

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus