Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Twelve Days of Pokemas

CrimsonWolfGod

[FRIDAY, JANUARY 5th] On the twelfth day of Pokemas, my true love gave to me a flawless, battle ready, shiny Greninja!(It does not have Battle Bond, so it cannot change into the Ash-Greninja.)
To win this, all you need to do is answer a simple question: In what year did Sporting Kansas City/the Kansas City Wizards win the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup?(List all instances)

Answer: 2004, 2012, 2015, and 2017?
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

Katia wrote:
KansasVenomoth wrote:
Katia wrote:
[THURSDAY, JANUARY 4th] On the eleventh day of Pokemas, my true love gave to me a shiny Lugia!
To win this, all you need to do is answer a simple question: Who was my very first character to come onto the RPR?
Answer correctly and you shall receive your prize!

I answer with EREN SEVERA.

You're extremely close there. I'll give a hint; he's married to a character named Phoenixheart.

Kyoya Hiro?

*ding ding ding*
You are very correct :D
PM me with your Friend Code and I shall get you your prize!
KansasVenomoth Topic Starter

CrimsonWolfGod wrote:
[FRIDAY, JANUARY 5th] On the twelfth day of Pokemas, my true love gave to me a flawless, battle ready, shiny Greninja!(It does not have Battle Bond, so it cannot change into the Ash-Greninja.)
To win this, all you need to do is answer a simple question: In what year did Sporting Kansas City/the Kansas City Wizards win the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup?(List all instances)

Answer: 2004, 2012, 2015, and 2017?

*ding ding ding*
You're correct, mate!
PM me with your Friend Code and claim your prize!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Twelve Days of Pokemas

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus