Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pirate Roleplay (Open)

Miscellaneous Charac (played anonymously)

David smiled awkwardly. He chuckled softly at her own weird look and nodded. “I’m not from around here, no,” he said. He took a drink, “So I take it you’re from around here?” David asked as he fidgeted with his hands.
Seaborne (played by ImagineTheDragons) Topic Starter

"No." She said, and wiped her face with the back of her hand. "Well, yes. No. Maybe. I wasn't born here. But I've lived here for a while." She blinked, and focused on something behind the man she was talking with, before turning her attention back to him.

David didn’t quite notice her looking past him. “Well, where are you from?” David asked, eyeing her hair. He wondered if it be rude to ask.
Rainilda ''Reign'' B (played by Antlered_Wolf)

A young lad with dark curly hair came running into the bar and caught sight of his Captain. "Reign!" He headed straight for the table. "Jagger, he's in your room with a lady. You told me to come get you immediately if he did it again."

"Come sit, John. Take a breath." She looked over at Marco, "Look after the boy. If I don't come back here twenty minutes, it's cause I killed Jagger. I warned him at the last port that ladies weren't allowed in my quarters. Told him I would make him a unic." She got up from the table and tied hair up. "He's got no business in there, foolish bastard."

She frowned, and bit her thumb nail. "Somewhere." She said with genuine confusion. She couldn't think because of how drunk she was. She was going to regret this later on. "Where are you from?"

David looked over as the lad ran in. He turned back to the woman and gave her a slight smile, "I'm from up north. I came here on a boat," He said. He realized the confusion in her own answer and furrowed his brow slightly. He decided maybe not to ask.
Cassandra the Pirate (played anonymously)

Cassandra had gotten to work already, having given up on her first target. Instead, she found a very drunk man and sat by him, chatting with him a little to best see what he had on him. Once she found it-a nice necklace, strung around his neck for safekeeping-she leaned in for a hug, quickly unclasping and reclasping the necklace, and putting it around her wrist with the other bracelets there so that he wouldn't detect it, pulling away. She stood immediately and walked away, letting the force of gravity drop the necklace into her hand. She put the stolen item around her neck-yes, for safekeeping-and looked around for anyone else who might be an easy target.

See, everything she was wearing had a purpose. As you've seen, those bracelets hid any sort of jewel she could have stolen. The bangles on her belt and skirt hid the sound of stolen coins. How would you know she stole yours if you couldn't hear the sound of a few extra coins jingling? Trust me, this cleverness came from years of experience, some trial and error... But it was all worth it!

Now, she walked around the room, making a whoosh-clink! when she did so.
Blackbeard came over following Cassandra with interest.

"Why pillage from the poor when there are plenty of wealthy men about, willing enough to get robbed in return for pleasant company like yours?" asked Blackbeard with a broad smile

"My purse is filled if you are willing to share a few tankards and a few hours together lass... a man must drown sorrows between women and rum.. preferrably both at once for a perfect combination" mused Blackbeard with a sly smile

"I have a ship, well stocked, and a crew too but... I could use a cunning quick fingered woman like you, with your skill and beauty, to join me..." trailed off Blackbeard with a tone that spoke of business and made it clear he was in the know concerning her deeds.

"Up north..." She murmured softly, while twirling a lock of her bright green hair around her finger. "Where up north? Such a broad term." She held her head slightly to the side, partially because she might pass out and couldn't keep been own head up. Part of it was just curiosity.

Ah, how interesting... Someone to offer themselves up, rather than her having to chase them down. Cassandra turned to her addresser, eyeing him to see what he could possibly have to offer her. She crossed her arms across her chest, a look of satisfaction creeping onto her face.

"You know just how to get my attentions, I see," she replied once she had decided this might be something she'd like to look more into. After all, this could get her far more than just a necklace for her efforts. With her bag of tricks, she might be able to get quite the nice sum from this man, judging by what he'd already offered. "Well, you have them." There it was, the real question: what do I have to do? He'd given her a few things if you remember; spend time with him, join his crew... She just needed to know what she was getting herself into. This was a business deal, after all, and it's foolish to go in blindly.

David chucked and glanced around, "I suppose I should've been a bit more clear. I'm coming from Iceland. I spent a few years up there for no particular reason and then hopped on a boat and ended up here," He said. He glanced back to her with an almost puppyish look, "You have very pretty hair," He murmured shyly, "How ever did you get it such a color?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
"Some of my crew were taken prisoners by the wretched Sir Henry Morgan... they are rotting in a cell at the dungeons..." trailed off Blackbeard

"I have tried to bribe judges and guards to no avail so I will need your services to steal the keys from them. See this there is more where this came from" assured Blackbeard lifting a golden coin and letting it drop onto the table for her to take it

35782f774dad820e7359e819cf98f581.jpg

He lowered to the ground and lift up a chest, the clanking coins a clear indication of just how full the chest was.

"All this is yours... if you get my men out..." promised Blackbeard slamming the lid of the chest opened running his fingers over the gold

25191.jpg

"There is much much more of it to be had if you are successful and join me in my travels" assured Edward Teach in a confident voice, takithng a few coins and to drop them back inside ensuring she took a good look, a good feel and a good fill of the gold

pirates-of-the-caribbean-jack-sparrow-636-380.jpg

"Go ahead, take as much as your hands can carry... and get started, time is of essence, come noon they may be hanged" waved captain Teach to entice the woman to accept, disregarding the stares he might get from pirates and other patrons alike.

"But if you are caught I shall deny all knowledge of you and leave you to your ill fortune" warned Blackbeard going back to his tankard of mead and leaning back against the wall

Ah! But see, Cassandra didn't even need those extra few pushes. She was onboard already. She eagerly got to work grabbing her offered coin. Her greed seemed to overcome any sense of self-preservation. Well, that or she was extremely self-confident. Just so you know, the answer is both.

"And when, exactly, does this job of mine begin?" Cassandra asked, as though inquiring about a simple job as a maid or the like. Seemed like she was used to deals like this. In fact, there was nothing she liked more! Thief-for-hire was her ideal job... Especially from men. Seamen especially were always so desperate for so much as the chance to see a woman. But to talk to her? Be able to boast of their deeds to her? What man would pass up that chance? These men were strong, no doubt, but their downfall was their lack of faith in their female counterparts... Something Cassandra took full advantage of. Posing as a helpless young lass really gets you far in life, you know? It's also easy to catch the men off guard and quickly dispose of them... Though, hopefully this wouldn't be part of this mission. Far too messy, gives her away.

Anyway, back about the actual job... He said before noon? Did he want her to follow him? She didn't even know his name! His ship's name! He should have lead with that. But that name... Sir Henry Morgan... She'd heard it before...

"Did you say you wanted me to steal from the crew of the Sir Henry Morgan?" Cassandra asked, fully baffled but by no means discouraged by this information.
"Aye, aye, woman... Sir Henry Morgan is the man who holds the keys to the dungeons where our comrade lingers.

The keys of the shackles are carried by his guards... you will need swift hands to rob them blind without them noticing.

Then you sneak into the dungeons and get the boy out, bring him to the port, the ship is called Golden Arrow. The boy is called Adrian, young lad, quite stubborn too. Much like his father" smiled Blackbeard with a broad grin of satisfaction

"Our names are captain Edward Teach some call me Blackbeard, and captain Calico Jack... over there but you must not tell Adrian we sent you else he would rather hang, and you loose the money then" noted Blackbeard

"The job starts as soon as you have taken your hands full of gold. Some payment upfront is always encouraged" trailed off Blackbeard taking up a tankard of mead and drinking some as if he had but ordered a drink, leaning back on his seat and slamming one foot over the other having no intention to put his own neck on the line now that she was hired.
This is Hailae

The Nymph looked at the man in front of her in disgust and just turned around to walk away. This caused the man to get a little angry, seeing as he was drunk his anger nearly tripled. He reached forward and grabbed the girl’s wrist and pulled her to him.

“Oh this is NOT happening.” Hailae spoke before elbowing the man straight in the gut and quickly raising her leg in time to hit the man where it truly hurts. As he fell to his knees a bright shimmer was spotted around his neck. A pure gold necklace had caught the Nymph’s attention. Quickly a scaled hand reached and snatched the necklace without the man noticing. Foot steps could be heard as the navy haired and dark blue eyed girl retreated to the inner parts of the tavern, the gold necklace clutched to her chest.
Bellitudo Shadows (played by Raziel_Samael_Ray)

((Any rules/limits or anything to this?))
(( whilst I'm not the owner, it is marked as open so feel free to join and welcome aboard ))
(I'd love to join if it's still going )
((I believe it still is going. Just, very very slowly))
Miscellaneous-extra characters wrote:
((I believe it still is going. Just, very very slowly))

(Heh, in that case I'll try to catch up and then join)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pirate Roleplay (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus