Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for people for a creepy carnival RP!

Well, I've attempted to get a roleplay like this together on a few other sites, but they keep on dying, so I'm going to try this again!
So far, I don't have much in mind except for a creepy carnival with freaks, clowns, performers, and the like. Basically, any character is welcome. It's just sort of set in a steampunk-ish world, that's really all there is to it. It's just a dark traveling circus.
So, if anyone's into that whole idea, just reply here or something. I'll be using my character Ashana, as expected, since this is the kind of thing she fits into.
TheLily

I have a steampunk character, but I also have a two headed character. I also have a siamese twin character. I don't have them uploaded, but I would love to play this! I also have a living doll character who might work for this as well.
Hayansek Topic Starter

Ooh, I'm liking the way all of these sound! I'd definitely be glad to have one or more of them in this RP, especially if I can get some more people together.
I'd like to take part in this as well if you don't mind :)
Also, welcome to the site.
Hayansek Topic Starter

Oh, thank you! And that'd be great! c:
I have a ton of creepy crawlies :3 Perhaps, it's time for me to do more with myself than sit in the shadow's like my Asphyxiate :3
TheLily

I can't find the siamese twins, but I'm thinking I'll just try and redraw them. I might be able to, on my breaks at school get something done for profiles. Would you mind if I slapped a couple of characters together on the same profile? I have limited room and if they'd be together for information.
Hayansek Topic Starter

Go right ahead! c:
I could use a lot of my characters, namely Doc... Or Te'van (he's in my other characters)
I could probably use Nomti if I gave him the attributes I use for RP's set in a more mythic time period.
Hayansek Topic Starter

That's really great! Now, is there any place of preference you guys would like to do this?
Not really. Is there one of my characters you'd like for me to use?
I have a shapeshifting acrobatic character that might be useful, thats if you dont mind a bunch of crazy shenannigans. As well as him randomly bouncing off the walls. Thats if it is still open.
I have a mutant character called Gary if you're interested. He's partially blind and has batwings that sprout from his back. Or possibly I could throw in Senior Agent Adrian Sheppard...if you needed someone to keep them all in check/be a villain of some sort.
Carnival (played by TheLily)

I finally got this going. LEmme know when we can start :)
Hayansek Topic Starter

Sorry about the absence, folks! Been a bit busy! But I haven't forgotten about this.

I'll start up a forum tomorrow, if time permits. It's cleaner that way.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for people for a creepy carnival RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus