Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Survived a ship wreck (1x1)

Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12)

You are riding on a boat to England and you see a girl named Shade standing at the other side of the ship. You pay no attention to her because she is way other in the other side. A storm hits and wrecks the boat, you manage to grab a peice of ship wood float in the water. Its us now after midnight and you wake up on the shore of a strange beach and the girl Shade sitting a few feet away, eating a stance looking fruit.
William (played by berserker544)

William coughed, feeling himself awaken from the night at sea. His vision was blurry at first, and blinked a few times, letting it adjust to the light. He sat up, taking a deep breath of the salty air, and looked towards the girl he was sitting beside "Hey...Where...where am I? Were you on the ship as well?" he asked her, confused

William was in rough shape, his blue jeans cut up, his green shirt also in rags on the front. His jean jacket on the other hand seem to be fine, though still heavy with sea water. He was tall, and lean. His hair, now mixed with the sand was short and dark brown, he reached up and ruffled his hand though his hair, getting rid of some of the sand
Shade (played by SneakyToeSock12) Topic Starter

Shade looks at willam and smiles brightly. "Hey there, it's nice to see that your awake.." She says in a soft tone. "The ship was destroyed.....along with everyone inside...." She looks down.

William rose a brow to her, and shook his head "I'm sorry...but how do you know that?" he asked as he stood up. 'Thanks for making sure I was okay by the way.' he thought sarcastically to himself "Have you checked around this island? Or have you just been sitting here?" he asked slightly flustered. Which was understandable. He had just been in a ship wreck.He turned in his place to look along the shore line and back to her "Maybe we should go and see if we can find anyone or not."

Shade nods. "I have been sitting here, watching you...I was worried...." shade looked down at her shoes. "And we could....I'm not sure if anyone is still here...but it's worth a shot." She stands up and pushes her curly hair back out of her face, looking at William.

"Alright..." he said, giving her a nod. He looked both ways along the shore, thinking. There were pieces of debris that littered the shore line "Make sure to pick up and move it towards the trees. Anything and everything..." he said to her "We need to make sure we get everything...in situations like this...even a piece of garbage can mean the difference between life and death." he told her then looked at the sun "It...it looks like it's around 11...maybe closer to 12. So we start now, and we come back before it gets too dark...now lets go..." he told her and started to walk, not before he took off his jacket and tied the sleeves around his waist, cause it was a bit hot.

"Yes sir..." she tried not to stare at him as she scratches her head from the heat. "My god, now is the time I wish I had something to put my hair up with..."' she had already begin to sweat a bunch.

he chuckled a bit, shaking his head "Well..maybe later I'll make you a string or something..." he said as they walked. He would pick up all the pieces they could find. "What I really need is a knife...I may be able to make one out of stone...but even a kitchen knife would be useful..." he said as they walked. "I wonder if anyone else is alive..." he said, finding a pink duffle bag, tossing it closer inland. "It looks like a girl's bag, maybe theres something in there?" he asked her nodding at it

Shade nods and picks up the pink bag and opens it up to see a small stuffed cat with two button eyes, both differany colors and sizes. There was a colorig book and box full of crayons. The last thing in the backpack was an apple. Shade dashes up behind William, holding the apple and the backpack. "There was a stuffed cat, crayon and coloinh book and an apple.." holds up the apple, then puts it back in the backpack.

William sighed as they walked "Well, at least we can eat the apple, and use the paper as kindling..." he said as they walked. He would fit pieces of clothing and wood. Bits of metal and fiber glass. "I wonder if someone else made it off the boat and onto the island..." he said as they walked together

Shade wonders the same thing. "We might come across someone....maybe.." She is wondering if she could make him smile sometime soon. "William, do you think we can survive long enough for help to come. If it does?" She asked, looking around nurvously, waiting for yelling or a hand across her face like it used to be at her home.

"I'm sure we can...well...at least I will live for a while...how much do you weigh?" he asked turning to look at her with a slight grin, mean he was teasing her about eating her "I'm just teasing you...look, I'm sure we'll be fine, there is plenty of room on this Island. If there isn't any animals, there are at least plants..." he said as they walked. Amoung all the things he wanted to find, he just hoped there wasn't any dead bodies, he thought to himself.

Shade giggles and follows hip to hip with him. "I don't weigh much." she smiles and leans on him and blushes slightly as she walks along beside him. She has relaxed look on her face as she thinks to herself about what would happen to them if they didn't make it off the island.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Survived a ship wreck (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus