Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Pokemon RP?

Joanna Smith (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Okay, so seen I've been a little unactive on almost all the sites I'm on I've been playing Pokemon Black for DS game and decided to make a character purely based for pokemon RPs. I'm going to add more of her, but as for her team, it will change depending where she is placed in the Pokemon area. I'm going to put her Unova(I don't know if I spelled it right.) pokemon team up, along with a picture of her. If anyone is intrested in joining me on a Pokemon RP, please PM me or comment on here. Please don't get mad at me if I'm a little out of date with Pokemon. I had started watching the being and watched a episode whenever I could but never really got a chance to see them all.
Hello! I'd like to :3
Joanna Smith (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Awesome! Would you like it to be forum or PM RP? And which region will it be in?
I Prefer forum but the rest is up to you. I'll be using Archur so you can look at his team :3
Joanna Smith (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

I'll make sure to do so. I'll start up the forum and I'll leave it open incase others want to join in with us. :) I'll PM you the link for it when I'm done. I'll make it b in the Uvona region, because I'm going to put her team for that region up hopefully today.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Pokemon RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus