Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Failed to Protect (OPEN!!!)

Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3)

A village stood in the middle of the forest. Peaceful and kind, the village always let different types of people come and stay. Since they had no weapons or any way to protect themselves, they had a Guardian. This Guardian was in fact a Demon Wolf but bore the Celtic symbol of life upon her back. This wolf protected the village for many years, sometimes in her wolf form and sometimes in her human form. The village was never attacked or threatened until the day of the village's death.

The houses were burning, fires everywhere. Dead bodies everywhere. Some were even burning as the rest were sprawled across the ground. Total destruction, a nightmare to everyone. One woman was laying in the middle of the village. Her snow white skin dimmed by dirt and blood, her long black hair splayed behind her. Her clothes were torn, the back of her shirt torn enough to reveal a Celtic symbol of life on her lower back. If anyone was to just look at her, they would think she was dead but if they were to look closer, they would see that she was still alive. Barely breathing and unconscious but alive.
Lydrea (played by Freyya)

Lydrea stood at the edge of the village. She was petrified with fear, as the town was burning and there were several bodies lying in the streets. She hesitated. "I-I should probably look for survivors...," she mumbled. She mustered all of her courage and ran in.

She quickly reached the place where the girl was lying. Not noticing the girl at first, she was surprised to detect a form of life. She found her easily. She recognized the symbol, but couldn't remember it.
She turned her around. "H-hello?"
Gaia Helima (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

The woman had blood dripping out of her mouth and part of an arrow in her stomach. She pretty much looked human but wasn't. Her face was twisted in pain and a small cut on her face, which blood poured from.

Lydrea healed the cut magically. She then removed the arrow and closed the wound.
Panting, she started healing the cause of the blood coming from her mouth. As soon as that was done, she breathed raggedly out of exhaustion.

The woman's eyes fluttered open, revealing dark blue irises. She sat up and winced slightly. She started trembling as she remembered what happened.

Lydrea herself was pretty exhausted now. She didn't have a lot of experience yet, and the only spells she controlled were some restoration spells.

The truth was, she was scared of magic, and she really never even wanted it. Events had led up to the point where she'd ran away, scared to hurt people. Now she was just wandering about.

She sat back and took a deep breath. "A-are you allright?"

Gaia looked at the girl." Yeah." Gaia noticed the woman looked exhausted so she gave some of her energy to the girl.

Lydrea's eyes widened as she felt the energy seep into her. It would probably have been a small amount to Gaia, but to Lydrea, it was enough to fully restore what magical power she posessed.

Lydrea gasped. "How did you do that?"

"It's my power.I've always been able to do that." Gaia looked around, her dark blue eyes filling with pain.

Lydrea saw it. "Are you allright?"

"I...... didn't protect them. I as supposed to.....and I couldn't." Tears came to Gaia's eyes.

Lydrea felt rather useless at this point. She really didn't know what to do. "I-is there something I can do?"

"Help me find a village nearby so they can come and bury them." Gaia stood up, not noticing the tears flowing down her cheeks.

Lydrea nodded. She was curious about what had happened, but smart enough not to ask yet. The woman was obviously upset, she didn't want to make it worse.

"Come on. I don't want to be here anymore." Gaia held out her hand to help the other woman up.

Lydrea got up and followed Gaia out of town. "I don't know the way around here, though..." She said, hesitantly.

"I'll be able to sniff something out. I haven't left the village in years but my senses are still sharp." Gaia looked around when they got to the forest.

Lydrea nodded. "Allright then."

Gaia turned into her white wolf form. She was bigger than Lydrea.

Lydrea's eyes went wide and she struggled backwards, falling onto her back. "W-what is t-this!?" she asked, terrified.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Failed to Protect (OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus