Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin Looking For A Target and/or (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ash (played by TheBlackDragon)

Hello.
I'm looking for either a potential victim or someone to train. I said partner, but that makes people feel good about themselves. It can go anywhere, but that's not really up to me.

Before you respond, keep in mind, I'm aggressive. I'm sarcastic and pretty merciless when I speak to other people. I don't play nice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! I know this is pretty sparse, but with Ash, she doesn't say much. Basically, she's an assassin in the renaissance era and in a world surrounded by magic, she refuses it. She prefers working alone so her asking for a partner is unusual. I hope you don't mind the short snippet but we'll get more into it. Just message me if you're interested!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

This is really cool, or at least your character, Ash, is. I'm more leaning towards my character being an assassination target over an apprentice, only problem, I don't know what character to use. I can create reasons for the assassination sure, but which character. If you'd like to I could shoot you a PM and we could discuss details about it elsewhere.
Hiya! This looks fun and different from what I usually roleplay. If you still need a partner to roleplay with I'd like to used my character Adriatic.
Ash (played by TheBlackDragon) Topic Starter

ImagineTheDragons wrote:
Hiya! This looks fun and different from what I usually roleplay. If you still need a partner to roleplay with I'd like to used my character Adriatic.

Sounds like a plan!

The_Almighty_Q wrote:
This is really cool, or at least your character, Ash, is. I'm more leaning towards my character being an assassination target over an apprentice, only problem, I don't know what character to use. I can create reasons for the assassination sure, but which character. If you'd like to I could shoot you a PM and we could discuss details about it elsewhere.

I could even glance over your characters and see which one would fit better as well.
Ash wrote:
The_Almighty_Q wrote:

I could even glance over your characters and see which one would fit better as well.

That could work, if you would that would be wonderful. I always struggle to choose when I have multiple characters that fit the setting.

The_Almighty_Q wrote:
Ash wrote:
The_Almighty_Q wrote:

That could work, if you would that would be wonderful. I always struggle to choose when I have multiple characters that fit the setting.

I noticed that the one who fit the time frame and overall theme was James.
Ash wrote:

Okay, that'll work for me. Do you want to send a PM for this, or something else?

The_Almighty_Q wrote:
Ash wrote:

Okay, that'll work for me. Do you want to send a PM for this, or something else?

PM works!

ImagineTheDragons wrote:

Pleasure meeting you! I did a quick read over your character and I'd love to start one with you. PM me if you'd like. 😁
Is this 1 on 1 and are you still looking?
TheBlackDragon Topic Starter

CloudWanter wrote:
Is this 1 on 1 and are you still looking?

It kind of is, unless someone can come up with an interesting story with more people. I'm pretty much always looking for more people to roleplay with!
Ash wrote:
Hello.
I'm looking for either a potential victim or someone to train. I said partner, but that makes people feel good about themselves. It can go anywhere, but that's not really up to me.

Before you respond, keep in mind, I'm aggressive. I'm sarcastic and pretty merciless when I speak to other people. I don't play nice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! I know this is pretty sparse, but with Ash, she doesn't say much. Basically, she's an assassin in the renaissance era and in a world surrounded by magic, she refuses it. She prefers working alone so her asking for a partner is unusual. I hope you don't mind the short snippet but we'll get more into it. Just message me if you're interested!

I really like this idea! I think that maybe my character Melody "Mel" Blackthorn would go well with this as a partner. She's partially self trained, but not all that skilled in the profession. Even though she is from the world of Assassin's Creed, I can work in a small amount of magic.

Still open, to anyone still looking!

WeirdArtist wrote:
Ash wrote:
Hello.

I really like this idea! I think that maybe my character Melody "Mel" Blackthorn would go well with this as a partner. She's partially self trained, but not all that skilled in the profession. Even though she is from the world of Assassin's Creed, I can work in a small amount of magic.

Definitely! A big thing about Ash is that she rejects magic, having been burned by it before and securing her place as one of the top assassins by refusing to use it. The world has magic, obviously, but it can be worked with. PM me if you want to start a roleplay!
Hello
Hello! I recently joined this website and was interested in this RP idea! I thought maybe a good foil to Ash would be a more cheerful, laidback character as a partner? It's up to you if she would actually kill anyone, or maybe she'd assist and lure people places, or something. Also, would this be a group RP or..? (Note: my character's name is Venin. She might work)

Helena wrote:
Hello! I recently joined this website and was interested in this RP idea! I thought maybe a good foil to Ash would be a more cheerful, laidback character as a partner? It's up to you if she would actually kill anyone, or maybe she'd assist and lure people places, or something. Also, would this be a group RP or..? (Note: my character's name is Venin. She might work)

I like the idea, and I've done rps like this before. I don't usually do group rps as they can tend to get messy and hard to follow.
Oh, okay. Well, if you wanna do the RP with me, let me know. I know there are other people, though. No feelings hurt here if you choose someone else. Have an awesome day, by the way.
I’m interested, you can take a peek at my characters and see what you think.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » An Assassin Looking For A Target and/or (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus