Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello there. I figured I would introduce myself like it says in the checklist. I am a 19 year old female who lives in the U.S. I am not new to role playing in the least. I have been role playing now for a good 8 to 9 years and am on a search for a new place to call home and role play at. I enjoy doing role plays revolving around fantasy, fiction and maybe even modern. I can play a range of characters though I am not one to play only a male. If I have to play a male I like to double and also play a female since I am stronger as a female character then a male, but I am working on that. I enjoy writing on my free time so role playing help keeps me creative. I think that is all. Thanks and have a nice day. :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi MushroomTurtle! I love your username, I've no idea what a MushroomTurtle would look like, but my mind has some interesting visuals for it. XD

If it's any consolation, I too suffer from gender difficulties in RP. It's easier for me to play a female because I am a woman myself, and men usually have some different motivations I don't always grasp in real life either. Playing that in roleplay means it's difficult. But still interesting nonetheless!

It's good you're trying to work on it, people who are willing to do this are usually very creative in trying to find ways to work through it. :)

I see you already posted in RP Discussion looking for RP. Good luck with finding RP partners here!
MushroomTurtle Topic Starter

Thank you. :) I have different images for a Mushroom Turtle as well and they are all quite interesting. I want to work on it because when I write my stories I want my male characters to seem as strong as my female characters in their development and their actions through out the story. Thank you for the welcome and I hope I find one soon so I can see how this site is.
Hi there, welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Hope you're enjoying the site so far! <3

Thank you. :)
Hey there! I'm new to the site myself, but I'm really enjoying the whole place so far and I'd thought I'd just say welome too like everyone else :-)

I myself do a little writing and RPing is just kind of an extension of that. As a male, most of my characters (Only two of them are up at the moment) are male, as that's obviously easier for me to RP with than females.

I do all sorts of RP myself, mostly Fantasy but I've aso done a fair bit of sci-fi and a little bit of a modern-with-fantasy twist kind of thing (Just check out my character Jerian and you'll see what I mean)

Anywho, hope you enjoy the site as much as I am, and drop me a P.M or whatever if you want to RP.

Thank you very much. :) I may take you up on that offer.
Well I adore your name MushroomTurtle! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! A MUSHROOM TURTLE IS THE BEST IDEA! Ahem...oh! Welcome to RPR!!!!!!! I got so excited over your name for a second that my brain ESPLODED!

Also...have a turtle.

I-heard-you-like-Newborn-baby-turtles.jpg

That is a very cute turtle and thanks. I seem a lot of people like my name. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus