Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

"Sure," Vivian says. "There's an animal club, an acting club, and a baking club. Also the Night Owl club, and a swimming one too. I think there are some others, bit I don't remember everything."

*but
Jin Amel (played by jackson111)

"can you tell me about the night owl club?"

"It's for all the nocturnal students, like vampires and stuff. They're allowed to stay up at night unlike the other students." Vivien says.
"Probably not more than anyone else." Cassia says.

"ok thank you"

Vivien smiled, "no problem."

"do you guys plan on joining any clubs" she asks

"I'll probably join the baking club," Vivien said. "Oh, I forgot to mention the Immortals club."
Cassia shrugged. "I don't see what good that would do since we're dorm mates. So yeah, sure."

"Cool." She says.

Cassia shrugs. "What's wrong with it?"

"im gonna take a look around the school, is there anywhere students are not aloud?"

"You can't go in the basement or the other students dorm rooms, or the teachers lounge. And the lake, otherwise I think you can explore as long as it is within school grounds." Vivien explained.
"Most people are wimps," Cassia said. (I gotta go soon)
Cas slammed open the door to the girls dorm. She muttered to herself, pacing to her bed, grabbing her waistcoat and wrapping herself in it.

She looked over to Amy. "Hey."

"ok thanks"walks out and walks around the school
"The bloody 'actors' here suck." She'd lie back onto her bed, and started humming.

In a sudden moment of inspiration, she sat, bolt upright, and shot a finger at the ground. In that moment, she cast an illusion. A small speaker appeared in the middle of the room, playing Hamilton at a somewhat loud volume.

"Perfect." She smiled, putting on the coat and lying back down.

walks back to her dorm
(Cas was by the hallway hanging out near the theater and trashing the theater kids because they're bad at improv.)
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

Corrine decided to wander outside, growing quickly bored of walking through the halls of the school. She remembered they weren’t allowed near the lake, and instead walked down a path.

sits in a shady tree out side

It was rather dark and foggy out. It sounded like some little critters were out, although you couldn't see many.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus