Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten) Topic Starter

"Cool." She says.
"Wait, your ok with it?" Amy looks up at her.

Cassia shrugs. "What's wrong with it?"
Jin Amel (played by jackson111)

"im gonna take a look around the school, is there anywhere students are not aloud?"
"Oh, well it's just anyone else who found out about it, usually stayed away from me as best they can."

"You can't go in the basement or the other students dorm rooms, or the teachers lounge. And the lake, otherwise I think you can explore as long as it is within school grounds." Vivien explained.
"Most people are wimps," Cassia said. (I gotta go soon)
Cas slammed open the door to the girls dorm. She muttered to herself, pacing to her bed, grabbing her waistcoat and wrapping herself in it.

She looked over to Amy. "Hey."

"ok thanks"walks out and walks around the school
Amy giggles and smiles at Cassie "Yeh, I guess your right." She then turns to Cas "Hi."
"The bloody 'actors' here suck." She'd lie back onto her bed, and started humming.

In a sudden moment of inspiration, she sat, bolt upright, and shot a finger at the ground. In that moment, she cast an illusion. A small speaker appeared in the middle of the room, playing Hamilton at a somewhat loud volume.

"Perfect." She smiled, putting on the coat and lying back down.

walks back to her dorm
Corrine Vierra (played by Skye1101)

((What did I miss?))

((nothing really))
(Cas was by the hallway hanging out near the theater and trashing the theater kids because they're bad at improv.)

((Rip them lol))

Corrine decided to wander outside, growing quickly bored of walking through the halls of the school. She remembered they weren’t allowed near the lake, and instead walked down a path.

sits in a shady tree out side

It was rather dark and foggy out. It sounded like some little critters were out, although you couldn't see many.

There was a large, twisted and large tree with knotty branches in the distance. It looked like little dots of light, something similar to fire flies but in different colors, were flying around it and going in and out.

Corrine was doing her best to try and see through the fog, when she saw small lights in the distance.
She got closer, and realized it was a rather large tree with something resembling fireflies flying around it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Institute of Peculiar Abilities RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus