Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Sickness Below - Destiny RP

Velkres (played by RodoWodo)

The captain's thoughts was cut short as suddenly bullets whizzed into the room striking one of the computers before another burst of gunfire took down one of the vandals. "Its a Guardian!" He yelled as he dove of from the chair he sat to a large console he began to use as cover. "I want suppressing fire down that corridor! Keep him pinned so we can finish the download!" He yelled as now two of the vandal's began to open fire down the hall where the gunshots came turning the entire hallway into a shooting gallery for anything that would dare to enter the crossfire. With that Velkres began to hurriedly increase the download speeds. He could read later, right now he needed to get the download completed and radio his younger brother for backup.

Using his helmet comms he frantically started to broadcast a message. "Ikota do you read me?! We have been engaged by a Guardian in the lower levels. We need backup right now before it breaks our defenses. Do you copy?! He said into the comms with static coming in. It isn't very suprising considering how much interfearence these ancient buildings can cause. Regardless it wasn't like he didn'thave any connection and considering moving right now could be the death, it was probably Velkres's best bet to keep trying the radio.
Lorfea Torthalst (played by Kungfu6453)

( can I join?)
Velkres (played by RodoWodo)

Lorfea Torthalst wrote:
( can I join?)

(I'd be down with that)
Conras (played by HunterKadin897)

A small dreg dug through some boxes, looking for anything good, throwing stuff onto the floor as he went, making way too much unnecessary noise in an area that was home to lots of other fallen, that may or may not be friendly, and worse, patrolling guardians. He sighed as he found nothing interesting and, peeking out of the room cautiously, he darted into another room to continue his search. Still finding nothing he continued through the compound. As he did so a noise started to piece his skull, it took him a moment to figure out since it was all jumbled but it soon came to him, a bunch of gun fire and fallen tongue. He approached slowly and spotted the source, a guardian pinning down and a captain and some vandals. He pulled out his gun and aimed it at the guardian, if nothing else he could just lure him away or distract him long enough for the captain to make a plan of attack. He pulled the trigger, knowing it would hit, but not expecting much damage, seeing as the guardian could just get himself healed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Sickness Below - Destiny RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus